Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Late For Work, March ... phew
unitself
post Mar 27 2004, 09:37 PM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

Wow. It's been forever since the scu robot has seen the light of day.
In this episode, I express my true love for FFTA. Here, there and everywhere...

user posted image

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
unitself
post Mar 30 2004, 09:35 AM
Post #2

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

You guys are great.
It had been like three months since I had drawn anything. So, I popped in a CD (or two, three...) , popped open a beer (or two, four, si...) and got to work. I missed doing this. Plus, I still have more to tell on the "origin" story too. Not to mention my new love Harvest Moon for the GC came out. Ahh... tomatoes, carrots, cows, sheep, horse, dog, nice farmer girl next door... what's not to love? I expect a new strip soon.

oh yeah - I have been slow on my 3D illustrations. I was trying out techniques with shading and got frustrated. I was trying to emulate the thick black outlines. I could get a thin one, with a redering plug in, but it wasn't think enough for my liking. But, that was three months ago, so thanks for bringing back up. Makes me want to try again!

so, to wrap up. Thanks guys!

oh yeah 2 - AC9 clicked the sig! Earphones or speakers are a must for full effect. You won't go anywhere. It's just a very small animation with sound. I am working on a new ambientglitchbox version with interactivity! Coming very soon.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 03:36 AM