IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hellgate: London Demo, Diablo 2's spritual successor.
Crushinator
post Oct 18 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Hellgate: London demo goes live tomorrow, you can download it already from certain sites.

http://hellgatelondon.com/

This is the next game from the members of Blizzard responsible for Diablo 2 who split off to form their own company, Flagship. The gameplay is a combination of third and first-person combat (sorta like PSU), melee, guns and magic, and its instanced combat with you "team" like Diablo and PSU. Actually... its a lot like PSU but set in the near future and you fight vampires I guess. beigebigrazz.gif Swell DX10 graphics, and probably has more content and substance too, not to slight PSU.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DarkEpyon
post Oct 20 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #2

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

I tried the demo this morning, and it wasn't half bad.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Oddies da Nerfed
post Oct 21 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #3

Pray for Mojo.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 165

I must say I am not 'that' impressed with this game. It to me is just missing some spirit I would expect out of the Diablo team. Some of it may be due to it being just a single player demo for what is really an MP game, so it may be too early to judge. However I am really not really very impressed with what I experienced.

+Quote Post
Nisshoku
post Oct 23 2007, 08:05 AM
Post #4

The Crimson Demon

Group: Associates
Member No.: 154

Oddly enough, me and my roommate pre-ordered this game, and have already been on the beta. From what I've seen so far the beta has quite the few bugs in it, both with some of the UI, as well as some of the combat AI. I'm hoping it gets ironed out in the final product, personally. I'm personally lucky I can still run it, seeing as my PC is a few years old, albeit I've pretty much got every setting down as low as I can currently. I still get a fair amount of lag from it, but I'm just assuming it's the beta server's fault on that. All in all, it's not that bad of a little game. Whether I plan on spending enough for an 'elite' account, still remains to be proven.

This post has been edited by Nisshoku: Oct 23 2007, 08:05 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 02:26 AM