Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

xbox 360 new tv get!
Ellianna
post Dec 23 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Solid Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 125

so my mom's in town visiting from fl and we wanted to do something for my b/f for christmas/birthday, so i got him a tv...and she bought him an xbox 360, and since he goes back to work day after christmas we gave them to him today

can anyone recommend some good games, ..not really into first person shooter type games ..so far all we have is Skate, which was for him...

here it is

Photobucket

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crushinator
post Dec 24 2007, 01:44 AM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Even if you don't like shooters much, get Bioshock. Its more of an adventure/shooter hybrid type game. Check out Assassin's Creed (stealth/platformer), Crackdown (GTA style freeform game), Ace Combat 6 (arcade flight sim), Mass Effect as DE said, Viva Pinata (great family game, and really addicting), Dead Rising (freeform/horror/beatemup), Marvel Ultimate Alliance (superhero beatemup), Project Gotham Racing 4 (arcade type racing), Forza 2 (sim racing).

Also don't forget that there are tons of demos on xbox live so you can try out a great majority of the games on the system without having to rent or whatever. And check out the xbox live arcade (there's a demo of every single one of the games available there) for some great casual pick-up-and-play type games. They are usually only 5-10 bones to buy, and new ones come out every wednesday.

Also, Crushinator protip here: If those red/white/yellow cables sticking out the side of the TV are for the Xbox, that is a big NO NO!
Connect it using the Green/blue/red component connectors and make sure you flip the switch on the video cable to "HDTV" so you get the best image quality. Don't forget to set the Xbox's resolution to the proper setting for your TV in the system settings tab on the dashboard, too.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 08:26 AM