Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Jacko busted!
DarkEpyon
post Nov 20 2003, 04:38 PM
Post #1

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

As I'm sure you're all aware, Michael Jackson was arrested and posted his $3M bail.

So, you think they'll convict him? Think he should go to the usual "country clubs" that celebs usually wind up in?

I say if they DO convict his ass, they send him to the worst possible maximum security prison and stick him in a cell with some of the meanest and nastiest (and horniest) possible convicts. You can see where I'm going with that, right?

I don't deny the guy's talent, but that doesn't give you carte blanche to do the shit he does. He'll probably go to jail, but for only a few months. When you think about it, this nation has a real double standard with its justice system and how it handles celebrities.

Read more here.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
drunken_chibi
post Nov 20 2003, 07:36 PM
Post #2

San d'Orian Evil

Group: Associates
Member No.: 69

big difference between "nobody's perfect" and being a goddamned pedophile the "man" (if you can call him that) is sick in the head. 12 year old boys? it's just gross, man. even if he isn't having sex with them, he admitted on tv to sleeping with them, sharing pjs, etc. that's inappropriate no matter how rich and eccentric one is.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 05:45 AM