Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Just thought I'd say hello!
Mute
post Apr 16 2003, 08:07 AM
Post #1

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

Hello everyone! I found the link to this place from Shotie.com's hompage. I noticed that Dive was here (who I've seen on some other forum around on the 'Net) so I decided to sign up. I'm currently on a break from PSO, but I should be returning shortly. I've played with a few of you here and there on PSO (Alisha, I joined you a few times with my friend Iris Wyndlyn). Hopefully, I'll get to meet up with a few more of ya when I return. ^_^

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Layrinn
post Apr 17 2003, 11:28 AM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

QUOTE (Mute @ Apr 17 2003, 11:08 AM)
I've planned on making my return during the first week of May. My final exams for college are coming up towards the end of April, and summer approaches, so there should be plenty of time for me to return to PSO. Hopefully I can get my hands on a keyboard as well. ;-) However, I'll either most likely start completely fresh with a new character or use my RAmarl Nikita to the fullest. ^_^

Cool, glad to hear you'll be coming back soon. Look us up when you do! Let me know if you need any help in the keyboard department. I still have a few adapters lying around here somewhere...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 02:48 PM