IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

AC9 photoshop, Got anxoius and didn't finish.
AC9breaker
post Jun 29 2003, 07:29 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Finally after a what seemed like an eternity, I got my internet network up and running again. @_@. But during the extra freetime I had, I decided to get into photoshop and its pretty fun. I made a self portrait of my RAcast AC9breaker. Its still not complete as a plan on adding a background,shading, and maybe even using some of the filters. I just wish i had a light pen :-/

This is the updated one. I took rippers advice and changed the arm Also it takes awhile to load before it goes to its regular size.

I would really like you guys to critic it, say give me tips advice etc. Dont worry about being sensative towards my feelings. If theres something you wanna say, just say it please.

This post has been edited by AC9breaker: Jul 1 2003, 04:24 AM

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mute
post Jul 1 2003, 05:13 PM
Post #2

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

Wow, that's a really cool drawing, AC9! I like the effects on the arms and legs. We should have like a little section on the AT frontpage with member's art or something (unless we already do >_>; ). Keep up the good work. ;)

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 12:10 PM