Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Sep 1 2015, 12:35 PM
Post #17

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

Game is amazing so far. Runs fantastically, though there is some nasty screen tearing that in-game vsync does not fix (have to force in nvidia control panel).

PS4 controller works without software. But no button prompts nor rumble, so I am using DS4Windows. Darn! Even with Mouse and Keyboar people are saying xbox prompts still show up. They need to get this fixed. A bit unacceptable that tutorials don't display the correct inputs if you use Mouse and Keyboard.

I am bit overwhelmed with the open world in a Metal Gear game. But, its definitely immersive and I have lot to look forward to.

The episode thing is cool, but why do I think Kojima did this when the writing was on the wall he was getting axed. You know plaster his name all over the game as much as possible. It's weird direction for a video game. I could see if the game was released in sections; like Walking Dead and Tales from Borderlands. Though I vaguely remember this game was going to be released like that, but Ground Zeroes got a lot of flack? I could be thinking about another game though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dive
post Sep 16 2015, 10:58 AM
Post #18

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

“I created her character as an antithesis to the women characters appeared in the past fighting game who are excessively exposed. ‘Quiet’ who doesn’t have a word will be teased in the story as well. But once you recognize the secret reason for her exposure, you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds.”

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:30 PM