Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

I owe everyone an appology
Ellianna
post Apr 21 2004, 01:51 PM
Post #1

Solid Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 125

Ok it's been brought to my attention that i've made a reeeally bad impression on a lot of you by things i've said on the LS. A lot of people have got the impression that i'm always looking from you guys to help me do what i need to do and not willing to help others out. That's not true at all and i'm sorry my actions have led a lot of you to believe this about me. Most of the time i've only been joking around and i didnt realize that you all were taking me seriously. *sigh* very rarely am i being serious, i joke around a lot, but now that i've seen how what i've said looked to other people i can see how you all took me to be selfish. I know i havent offered to help a lot...it's not that i dont want to ..i still just feel kinda out of place, and that there's not much i can do to really help. i dont know enough about the game to know what i can actaually help out with. I am really very sorry guys, please forgive me. :(

To Zor: ok things got out of hand with us the other night your tell kinda aggrivated me the way you said things to me. I seriously thought i thanked you for your help, if i didn't i am sorry. I really did apreciate your help. i kinda just thanked everyone on the ls at once that was helping me with it, because i was getting advice from a couple people on sandy fame. so thank you again..or for the first time..cause i honestly dont remember.

again i'm really sorry guys please dont bash.gif me

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:21 AM