IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

donkeybeatz?, more like donkeycheatz olol am i rite or wut??
AC9breaker
post Oct 10 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

As some of you may or may not be aware, the expansion for PSU, Ambition of the Illuminus has been released overseas. A few of us AT'ers have imported the game only to get a taste of whats in store. Anyway, over at PSO-World there is an Expansion screen shot thread where importers are posting images from the new game. Anyway, a few people have already haxed the game and are uncovering what rare weapons await us. Awhile ago during the banning of PC/PS2 players for cheating donkey [made a photoshop] of one of his characters with a Lavis Blade.
Retehi came up with the idea that he should [edit the image a bit] and post it over at PSO-W for some kicks. The result was definitely better then expected.

Some comments I enjoyed.

Looks legat to me. And by legat I mean clearly hacked in offline but definitely not shopped.

Anyway, I'd assume dark only.

I dunno guys, as easy as it is to call shoop, I don't think that's the case here, you could just as easily say the same thing about Sange and Yasha. They too have a border around the blade, white in their cases. But I think it's just the way the game renders surfaces. As for positioning, there are weapons in the game -now- that fit on the hand completely wrong.

Then even after it was proven to be a photoshop and the original image was revealed, this gem is posted .

Someone hacking the PC save file to put in different text and extra stars I believe..
But that Lavis looks a bit clean to be photoshoped in.

While it's a possible photoshop manipulation, I *pray* that the Lavis Cannon really is in AoI. Why must some person mess with peoples hopes? That just F**ed up man. V_V

[Starts Here]
[Ends more or less]

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crushinator
post Oct 10 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

PSOW weeaboos take everything so seriously. Every time I visit that site it makes my head hurt.

I love how they analyze is so deeply, and presume you "hacked" the save file to add in the extra stars. beigelaugh.gif

Its great that they even locked the thread, classic!

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:01 PM