Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A most excellent PSO ep3 review, you have to register to read it though
unitself
post Jun 9 2004, 09:25 AM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

If you are a registered member of the computerandvideogames.com, there is an EXCELLENT review of PSO ep3. Very funny.
The poor guy is just like alot of us. He is/was a huge PSO fan, even a Sega fan in general, until this "game".
Here's a snippet -
"Look at me playing Phantasy Star Online III. I'm staring at the screen, flicking through some attack cards under no pressure whatsoever. It's so laid back, I can lie down. I'm going to lie down. It makes no difference. It's a lot of watching, some clicking to start off more watching and then a Congratulations screen appears. This isn't how video games were supposed to turn out. They're meant to rock your god damn eyeballs out of your head."

It's worth the regisration. It's a European site so the news isn't as up-to-date on the U.S. timeline but the site still has some interesting bits about it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
HC82
post Jun 10 2004, 01:56 PM
Post #2

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (unitself @ Jun 10 2004, 09:32 AM)
But that was mostly because we were talking trash with each other and joking about the 1HP hits!

The 1hp damage is a good point. I've noticed that certain decks can't really break through for direct damage very quickly, but consistantly keep the opponent in check and keep them on the defense. Other decks can snag faster kills, but in terms of deck effectiveness, they are both equally powerful, but one is far more time consuming then the other. With your cards, card rarity, and deck options being tied to your card level, I prefer getting faster wins.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:53 PM