WWE superstar passes, Eddie Guerro dies mysteriously
AC9breaker
post Nov 14 2005, 07:48 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

From AOL News

MINNEAPOLIS (Nov. 13) - World Wrestling Entertainment superstar Eduardo Gory Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room Sunday morning in Minneapolis, where he was scheduled to appear that evening in a WWE Supershow.

When Guerrero, 38, didn't respond to a wake-up call, hotel security at Minneapolis Marriott City Center and Guerrero's nephew and fellow WWE wrestler, Chavo Guerrero, forced entry into the room shortly after 7 a.m., police said.

The 5-feet-8, 220-pound wrestler was found on the floor. Attempts to revive him were unsuccessful.

There were no apparent signs of foul play or suicide, police said. An autopsy was planned at the Hennepin County medical examiner's office.

He was a great wrestler and the the 2nd Hispanic to ever win the WWE world Title. I thought he was great on WCW but he got even better on WWE. A sad passing for too young of an athelete.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
AC9breaker   WWE superstar passes   Nov 14 2005, 07:48 PM
Wiryu   a shame indeed.   Nov 14 2005, 09:17 PM
Sgt. Retehi   Latino heat. . :(   Nov 14 2005, 09:33 PM
Dive   Rest in peace Eddie.   Nov 15 2005, 01:17 AM
Mute   I was greatly saddened when a friend called me up ...   Nov 15 2005, 03:23 PM
Vitamin D   I watched the tribute show they gave him yesterday...   Nov 16 2005, 12:02 AM
Knightsword   Prelimenary tests look like it was possibly heart ...   Nov 16 2005, 08:05 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:01 PM