fay's legacy.. ^.-, rp-dream journal..
DivA
post Sep 10 2003, 11:41 AM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

journal entry 1 – fay’s rapture

It is morning, a brisk morning upon the surface of Ragol; my task is successful thus far, managing to unlock the security protocols that divided the once beautiful forest. I have this to report, it is unusual for creatures of this size & ferocity to rule these woods ~ especially since this shift in transformation is documented as recent.

Since you are assigned to me, dear MAG ~ I’ll introduce myself; I am fay, Hunewearl at your service – newly initiated to the line of hunters for hire. Oh, you like that name? Thank you. ;) Here, have a monomate…Indeed, I believe we’ll get along & once you hatch, I’ll think of a proper name to address you by.

Ahem, well – back to the journal…One thing I should note for reference – Rico. This is unusual, while official records indicate her to be presumed MIA, there are markers purposely placed upon key spots of the area I’m investigating – markers recognizable only by hunters, a key signature…Hearing several of her entries made me realize that she’s on to something, that much I’m certain. Call it a hunch, but I think she found whatever caused the former Pioneer’s demise. She found it, & perhaps “It” decided not to let her go; or perhaps ultimately destroyed her. Well, she’s known for being skilled as a hunter ~ I’ll wager she’s a smart girl, I’m sure death would be an amusement to her eyes.

Ah, there be more boomas approaching! Until then…I am no one’s lunch – time to enjoy the rapture of their end.

~fay
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
DivA   fay's legacy.. ^.-   Sep 10 2003, 11:41 AM
DivA   journal entry 2 ~ intuition Unusual ~ this advent...   Sep 13 2003, 10:47 PM
DarkEpyon   Good stuff, Diva.   Sep 15 2003, 12:33 PM
DivA   journal entry 3 ~ eyes of flame, wings of death A...   Oct 8 2003, 12:19 PM
unitself   Now that's what I'm talkin' bout! ...   Oct 8 2003, 12:41 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:02 PM