Reply to this topicStart new topic
curious.. =., who's left?
DivA
post Nov 2 2003, 05:18 PM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

~i'm just taking a current poll ~ who still plays PsO? =} so many changes have taken place in the last 1+ week(s) - for a time, i began to feel like a stranger travelling a foreign land; uncertain as to what to post, silently questioning our role of where loyalties now lie as a guild.. =. change is a mysterious mistress - having both pro's & con's; it's inevitable, of course.. ;p well, it took a 'lil while ~ but me thinks i'm finally adjusting to the excitement revolving around ff-online.. spinning.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Nov 2 2003, 10:24 PM
Post #2

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Member No.: 33

I am still online...some. Mostly, however, you will find me in Alcyone 06. Thankfully that place exists or I would have shelfed the game long ago. For some reason now, I have a leveling urge....you know how that goes. beigelaugh.gif at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
Henge
post Nov 3 2003, 12:35 AM
Post #3

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

i haven't played PSO since our last meeting in July. this thread is as good as any of a place to say that, i canceled my HL today...

3-4 years of the same game gets to you after a while. and one can only put up with such an unsupportive development team for so long.

But dont get me wrong, i will allways remember the good times I've had on PSO, and the good time WE ALL had together. I will allways remember if it wasn't for PSO, i wouldn't have met any of you awesome people, nor would the Guild I started from scratch would become one of the longest stanging PSO guilds, and best damn Guild/Gamming community in general!

Maybe that Blue HUcast will walk the Streets of Pioneer # again sometime... until then just remember...

yellowboze rocks your socks!

+Quote Post
unitself
post Nov 3 2003, 09:17 AM
Post #4

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

DivA, you should know that I am still there / here.
In fact, I have even started to play a low level force in addition to my other higher level guy. AC9 and I had an excellent time also. I got to show off how bad of a force I am!
I am certain that there are a few of us left still. Not near the numbes like before, but maybe close to 10? or 6? hrm...
Plus, there is always the thought of branching out and meeting some new people!
beigeroll.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Riel
post Nov 3 2003, 10:01 AM
Post #5

Guardian Armor

Member No.: 14

I decided to keep my GC HL for another month,wanted to see all the Halloween stuff and it starts tomorrow for another month,which hopefully will lead to EP 2 CModes.I won't be on as often as before but i can drop in anything time in the evenings.

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
DivA
post Nov 3 2003, 10:01 AM
Post #6

Deus-Ex MachinA

Member No.: 44

~that's good to know, scu.. ^^ this weekend, i've kept myself hidden - leveling a new HUnewearl; started saturday morning & managed to unlock normal ruins thus far...this make for a grand total of 4 avatars that are close to the heart.. ;) she's almost to lvl 20, perhaps i'll bring her online tonight.. yah, the thought had occurred to your's truly ~ open-room hopping, haven't done that in awhile.. =.
c-yu online.. toast.gif

+Quote Post
unitself
post Nov 3 2003, 12:19 PM
Post #7

green and square

man, I am one hell of a timid PSO player.
Level 20, you say, and just opened up Normal Ruins? My Force is level 26 (or so) and I have yet to defeat Vol Opt! My force keeps getting frozen and I have to run around until it wears off.
I am almost never on over the weekend. So if anyone is looking, I am probably not going to be there. Monday - Thursday is best for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Nov 3 2003, 03:37 PM
Post #8

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

QUOTE (unitself @ Nov 3 2003, 07:17 AM)
DivA, you should know that I am still there / here.
In fact, I have even started to play a low level force in addition to my other higher level guy. AC9 and I had an excellent time also. I got to show off how bad of a force I am!
I am certain that there are a few of us left still. Not near the numbes like before, but maybe close to 10? or 6? hrm...
Plus, there is always the thought of branching out and meeting some new people!
beigerolleyes.gif

I am still around...somewhat. If you consider Alcyone 06 to be considered *around*. I don't have many other fiends that play anywhere besides there....*sigh* at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
Challenge

+Quote Post
Dive
post Nov 3 2003, 03:46 PM
Post #9

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Shiek @ Nov 2 2003, 10:24 PM)
I am still online...some. Mostly, however, you will find me in Alcyone 06. Thankfully that place exists or I would have shelfed the game long ago. For some reason now, I have a leveling urge....you know how that goes.  

QUOTE (Sheik @ Nov 3 2003, 03:37 PM)
I am still around...somewhat.  If you consider Alcyone 06 to be considered *around*.  I don't have many other fiends that play anywhere besides there....*sigh* at-emote1.gif

Seperated at birth? beigelaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Angel of Enders
post Nov 3 2003, 03:56 PM
Post #10

Unorthodox

Group: Associates
Member No.: 47

I just renewed my HL so I'll be around for awhile longer until PS2 FFXI comes out. Maybe those of us that are still around can arrange to meet up sometime. I have characters of all difficulties so it'd be no biggie for me to join any game.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Nov 3 2003, 05:25 PM
Post #11

Monk Princess

Member No.: 11

im still around at least untill ep2 cmode in december but as soon as it comes out im jumping on pso ep3 card rev.

--------------------

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Nov 3 2003, 08:44 PM
Post #12

McDonald's!

Group: Magister
Member No.: 32

I'm still rockin it on PSO. Not gonna go anywhere soon.
Especially when Episode 3 comes out.
FFXI seems to be too much of an investment to me (at least for PC).

--d-_-b

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mute
post Nov 4 2003, 07:15 PM
Post #13

Sunbro

Member No.: 25

I'm still around for the time being. I've been kinda busy lately with school and stuff, so I haven't been online much at all. I'll try to make it on some later this week. Hope to see you on. =D

so many changes have taken place in the last 1+ week(s) - for a time, i began to feel like a stranger travelling a foreign land; uncertain as to what to post, silently questioning our role of where loyalties now lie as a guild..

I share these feelings. I just wish I could share the FFXI experience with the rest of the gang, but I don't have a real need to upgrade my PC when I can just wait for the PS2 version and play it comfortably on my TV with my Stereo speakers.

Other than that, the current state of PSO really sucks ass without having most of the AT around. I mean, I have met some cool peeps in open games, but most of the time, there's always a moron or two that ruins the gameplay experience. I actually installed Diablo II again so I had something to play during the day.
king.gif

Btw, the new patch is pretty damn cool.

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Nov 5 2003, 12:06 AM
Post #14

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

QUOTE (Dive @ Nov 3 2003, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE (Shiek @ Nov 2 2003, 10:24 PM)
I am still online...some. Mostly, however, you will find me in Alcyone 06. Thankfully that place exists or I would have shelfed the game long ago. For some reason now, I have a leveling urge....you know how that goes.  

QUOTE (Sheik @ Nov 3 2003, 03:37 PM)
I am still around...somewhat.  If you consider Alcyone 06 to be considered *around*.  I don't have many other fiends that play anywhere besides there....*sigh* at-emote1.gif

Seperated at birth? beigelaugh.gif

Cute Dive..... buttrock.gif
I just saw that after I posted it...heh at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
Challenge

+Quote Post
unitself
post Nov 5 2003, 09:55 AM
Post #15

green and square

Don't worry folks. These things happen. Remember how we all were when PSO first came out? Crap, when every version of PSO came out in fact! We talked and freaked out so much that our actual lives took a back seat for a few months. There are still a number of us who still play and are online quite a bit.
Once the fever settles a bit in everyone, things will get back to a more normal state.

I hope... beigelaugh.gif

There are many many many more games out there to be played.
Just think what;s going to happen when TFLO comes out? I know for a fact that me and DivA will be a complete chatty mess about that goodness. HA!!

All I ask is that we non-FFXI players don't dump on the AT. There will always be fresh things up to talk about.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 02:32 AM