IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

heroes & villians.., who(m) inspires you?
DivA
post Sep 2 2005, 09:20 AM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

ok, a thought came to mind ~ only to be a topic, here & now.. ;} the subject of heroes & villians, those archetypes of legendary nature that serve as inspiration for us to carry on with daily life...they can be found in literature, film, music, animations, history, comics & even video games ~ we cross paths with them, & while most are experienced & brushed aside, there are others that send shimmers into our minds & hearts, for their ways of being, their modes of thinking ~ their very essence creates a spark...& after seeing them in action, we think & reflect on just how amazing they are ~ perhaps to a point of collecting all insight as to who they are all about, or perhaps to the point of worshipping (& yes, even such fans exist..). so this topic of the moment is this ~ who(m) are you inspired by & why? remember that the skies the limit here & if there's more than one, curious minds wish to know.. mmm, for myself ~ i'm drawn to the following archetypes..
    Aeon Flux ~ to this day, Aeon is an inspiration to me ~ perhaps because she represents a part of me that would like to be in a similar profession that she's in, especially in the world that she's a part of; so in respect, i'm a big fan of her style & personality, not to mention the series ~ she takes nothing from no one, in a professional manner, of course..

Ayame (Tenchu) ~ a recent addition, but one worthy of note ~ anyone who is familiar with Tenchu (Fatal Shadows) will know what i speak of...along the same lines as Aeon i suppose, but far more stealthy...it is the spirit of the warrior that attracts me to this one, a spirit that is so hidden in this day & age......now whether or not that's a good thing remains to be determined..

Etna (Disgaea) ~ she's bubbly in the twisted sense, just don't get on her bad side! but i really like her style of dress; i'll wager none here knew that about me, yes? ;p

I-no (Guilty Gear) ~ i'm a fan for the series, & I-no is my favorite character to use when playing; her style is unique, & i really like how she incorporates the power of sound into her combos; not to mention the hat that has a persona all on its own.. & as you can guess, she is my avatar to the left <<<

one last note..
villians are also valid in this thread ~ is that possible? ;}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Alisha
post Sep 6 2005, 12:23 PM
Post #2

Monk Princess

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 11

im typically drawn to strong female characters but simply being strong minded isnt enough for me they need to have some power to back it up

heres some examples in no particular order

Lenneth-Valkyrie Profile
user posted image
Aelia-Valkyrie Profile <---i particularly like her attitude
user posted image
Maria Tryador-Star Ocean3

Nel Zelpher-Star Ocean3 <---like her attitude as well
Orhla-Chrono Cross

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:20 AM