Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sacred 2!!!!!!!!!!
Riel
post May 15 2009, 06:07 AM
Post #1

Guardian Armor

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 14

Any of you guys going to pick this up? it's pretty damn good and works great online also,no lag whatsoever so far...4 player co-op,campaign mode co-op or free world,there's even a PvP set-up coming soon...the art style of the game is alittle "funky" at times,there's some glitches here and there and the menu/interface is a little complicated and not user friendly at first but overall the game is great...huge gameworld,full of dungeons,mount quests etc etc...I made a Temple Guardian,currently level 10....playing on the 360,it's also out on the PS3.

--------------------
============================
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Crushinator
post May 15 2009, 09:18 AM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

It looks crappy but at the same time I want to play it beigelaugh.gif . I've been doing a lot of Too Human co-op with Tanshin, and this game seems to be kinda the same diablo-ish vibe, which I love.

Does the game have a lot of loot/character customization? Even if the gameplay is kinda mediocre/buggy, if it has lots of loot and fun co-op I can get down with it.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Riel
post May 18 2009, 08:21 AM
Post #3

Guardian Armor

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 14

QUOTE(Crushinator @ May 15 2009, 11:18 AM) *
It looks crappy but at the same time I want to play it beigelaugh.gif . I've been doing a lot of Too Human co-op with Tanshin, and this game seems to be kinda the same diablo-ish vibe, which I love.

Does the game have a lot of loot/character customization? Even if the gameplay is kinda mediocre/buggy, if it has lots of loot and fun co-op I can get down with it.

It has tons of stuff,almost too many at times hehe...they class stuff by stars for now,from 0 to 4 stars,but they might color code them in the future...think Diablo or Titan Quest,same deal...the game is damn addictive,you guys would love this,I can't guarantee it. ;)

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:04 AM