IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
China has War plans agains the US., some very, very disturbing news.
Henge
post Aug 22 2005, 12:59 AM
Post #1

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

Original story found at Hallturnershow.com

Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States
Says China can only afford to wait another 5 to 10 years before being forced to attack to gain "living space"

Chi Haotian, China's Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, gave the following speech to his military leadership.  What you are about to read is a VERBATIM translation of the actual speech; the original Chinese language text is also included below for verification!  This is not a news story about the speech, but rather the actual text of the speech itself!                                                                  Defense Minster Chi Haotian

In it, he spoke openly about China's need for "more living space" and stated bluntly that The United States, Canada and Australia are the only places large enough to    accommodate future Chinese needs.  He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."

His chilling remarks boast of a recent survey of the Chinese public wherein upwards of eighty percent (80%) were willing to "shoot and kill women, children and prisoners of war" as part of such an effort.

More frightening was his admission of an ongoing deliberate deception of the U.S., with China portraying itself as a peaceful business partner, while actually planning to kill "one or two hundred million Americans."

He also notes that thanks to trade, income from Chinese exports is providing the financing needed to vastly expand Chinese military might in preparation for an attack upon the U.S. which he seems to indicate will occur within "five to ten years."

... Yeah, about right now i'm sure your thinking WHAT THE FUCK? about how i was, then i went on to read the rest of the article, I'll quote some of the more critical parts below, but i suggest you read it in its entirety at the link provided above.

“Will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war,” more than 80 percent of the respondents answered in the affirmative, exceeding by far our expectations

solving the “issue of America” is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another China under the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the white race. We the descendents of the Chinese nation are entitled to the possession of the land!

Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.

We are capable of achieving our purpose of “cleaning up” America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.

From a humanitarian perspective, we should issue a warning to the American people and persuade them to leave America and leave the land they have lived in to the Chinese people. Or at least they should leave half of the United States to be China’s colony, because America was first discovered by the Chinese.

We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack [on the United States, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the United States, China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities. Whatever the case may be, we can only move forward fearlessly for the sake of our Party and state and our nation’s future,

I could continue to quote 20 more instances of such fanatacism and irrational, rediculous such comments, but really you should read it for yourselves in its full context... this shit is really disturbing and if we think Iraq is a problem, we need to open our proverbial eyes NOW.

Btw, in light of my recent silly posts, i'll go ahead and just mention that this isn't one of them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Aug 22 2005, 03:16 AM
Post #2

This is my custom member title.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 121

In a shameful outburst, allow me to be the first to say, that it is claims and situations such as these that lead me to belive that the entire human race should be wiped out. Human beings are stupid as shit, and i am enfuckingraged to even have to read this bullshit.

Not to say this is an insult towards woe, because woes the man, this has nothing to do with woe. It's the article. Unbefuckinglievable. I'm seething in anger....

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Aug 22 2005, 06:03 AM
Post #3

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Im still going over various parts of this document and all I can think is I'm not at all surprised. Actually the night before my uncle was shipped out for the Navy's bootcamp we had a long talk about war in the future, and China ,and how I was planning on joining the Marines. I think I remember reading somewhere that the chinease population has like 20 for every one American citizen. If you think about it war with China seems like an inevitable thing as well.

Although some discrepancies do bother me. First the Main index page for the show seems to be down. Then this Halturner seems to be your basic crazy right wing conservative radio host that seems to be ever so popular in talk radio, something that seems to be a popular topic of these guys is war with China or any other communist or unamerican country. I remember when the Michael Savage show talked about Cuba wanting to invade America or something like that. Lastly in the article the Chinease Minister of Defense refered to the country as not being the center as if they viewed the earth how we U.S.A. citizens do.

But I'm still not done reading so maybe he was just using it to set something up in his speech.

*EDIT: I'm also curious as to why other forms of journalism haven't reported on this.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Oddies da Nerfed
post Aug 22 2005, 10:52 AM
Post #4

Pray for Mojo.

Member No.: 165

This could very well be a big ass hoax or something, and i honestly hope it is. Because its obvious with some of the people in controll of the "red button" today. If something major like this hits, its just gonna be cock roaches left to clean up. I imagin as the story is getting out more that we will find out, or atleast id hope, more about the facts behind this.

+Quote Post
unitself
post Aug 22 2005, 01:10 PM
Post #5

green and square

Member No.: 49

ahh.. don't worry about China, worry about your neighbor.
According to John Titor, we're supposed to have a civil war by the end of this year. Better start to stock pile now!
beigesmile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
HC82
post Aug 22 2005, 02:42 PM
Post #6

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

This doesn't make much sense. The actual size of the United State is incredibly small when compared to countries like South America and Africa. As a matter of fact, the United States isn't even a fraction of the size of South America. Most geographical maps in the United States are grossly out of proportion, so the United States can "appear" bigger in size then it really is.

Any attacks on the United States or its English based allies would be idiotic. If China fights the US, they also fight its allies. It would be too big of a risk when dealing with a technologically advanced country, even if they do have technology to negate nuclear attacks, how reliable would it be? Can you really afford to take a risk, where one nuke could wipe out an entire country?

Honestly, it would make more sense to castrate 95% of the male population in China or just take over India, then risk open war on a world super power.

+Quote Post
Dive
post Aug 22 2005, 05:41 PM
Post #7

Antarctica Traffic Control

Member No.: 1

Look at some of the other so called topics and "news flashes" present on his site. Just like AC9 said, he is a crazy right wing conservative radio host.

From most of the stories there, this guy is bordering on white supremacy and xenophobia, don't put any merit into this bullshit.

edit: seriously, don't buy into the crap on this guy's site.

edit 2: look at all the neo-nazi and white power douchebags posting in the talkbacks.

Yes I am aware of "Freedom of Speech", but that doesn't mean I have to read this fucking garbage.

This post has been edited by Dive: Aug 22 2005, 05:49 PM

+Quote Post
Oddies da Nerfed
post Aug 22 2005, 08:28 PM
Post #8

Pray for Mojo.

Member No.: 165

QUOTE (HC82 @ Aug 22 2005, 02:42 PM)
This doesn't make much sense. The actual size of the United State is incredibly small when compared to countries like South America and Africa. As a matter of fact, the United States isn't even a fraction of the size of South America. Most geographical maps in the United States are grossly out of proportion, so the United States can "appear" bigger in size then it really is.

Any attacks on the United States or its English based allies would be idiotic. If China fights the US, they also fight its allies. It would be too big of a risk when dealing with a technologically advanced country, even if they do have technology to negate nuclear attacks, how reliable would it be? Can you really afford to take a risk, where one nuke could wipe out an entire country?

Honestly, it would make more sense to castrate 95% of the male population in China or just take over India, then risk open war on a world super power.

Actualy, knocking out the US in one fell stroke is and always has been a ver viable, if difficult tactic. The "shock and awe" value would render the UN useless and impotent, you think france and russia as well as others are gonna do shit? Leaving most likely England, Canada, and Austrelia as likely first aid. Now add in that China is allies with a few countries, atleast 2 of which are major oil producing countries. Those that come to our aid will have their oil imports cut off/down drasticly. Being that those thatd come to our aid are heavily mechanised, but more limited on own oil production, atleast they will be at the start. This isnt good, as itll give china time to mobilize and spread out in east asia.

Now at this point we have the US cripled, a power vacume in the world and oil embargos against anyone aiding the US. Once the idea of what happend sets in, people will either get pissed at china, or look to take advantage of the situation. With how weve been treating assorted countries as of late, im leaning toward the latter.

So what now? Nukes? If we launch they launch, and depending on which nations decide to take advantage, it could get ugly fast. If not, then china goes to take taiwan and the rest of east asia with little bother. China is at this moment industrialising its nation like mad, with an ally like Iran to supply you the oil you need to make the industry grow. Payments are in the latest technology and ofcourse aid in atomic weapons.

Now ofcourse this is all theroy based on if someone could indeed criple the US so badly we would be unable/unwilling to fight back. Thats not really an easy task, but it is very doable, and once the US is out of the way, shits gonna fly.

As for the "breathing room", that has long been an excuse. I believe Hitler used it a few times prior to the outbreak of WW2. If i were gonna play the world domination game, with the right allies. The one and only true threat is the US, after that, just need to cripple the rest till you start amassing forces.

+Quote Post
Henge
post Aug 22 2005, 08:56 PM
Post #9

OpSec

QUOTE (Dive @ Aug 22 2005, 05:41 PM)
Look at some of the other so called topics and "news flashes" present on his site. Just like AC9 said, he is a crazy right wing conservative radio host.

From most of the stories there, this guy is bordering on white supremacy and xenophobia, don't put any merit into this bullshit.

edit: seriously, don't buy into the crap on this guy's site.

edit 2: look at all the neo-nazi and white power douchebags posting in the talkbacks.

Yes I am aware of "Freedom of Speech", but that doesn't mean I have to read this fucking garbage.

I in no way support this guy, nor do i follow his stories, website, or radio show.

I posted this for the actual speech by the CCP defense minister, which "seems" legitimate to me.

but like oddies said, i too really hope its a big hoax by this guy, i'd rather not see WWIII in my lifetime.

+Quote Post
Bryn
post Aug 22 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #10

Nothing but the rain.

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 5

While Hal Turner never states when the speech was supposed to have taken place, he indicates it was a recent event. According to the follow up article he just learned on August 15th that Chi Haotian was replaced and states that he was more than likely replaced due to revealing China’s secret plans, elaborating that it is quite unorthodox for such a high ranking official to be replaced so abruptly. However, Chi Haotian was replaced 2+ years prior to this at the age of 73, a ripe age for retirement.

Monday, August 15, 2005 3:14 PM EDT
CHINA OUSTS DEFENSE MINISTER!
ABRUPT CHANGE MAY BE DUE TO REVELATIONS OF A SPEECH HE GAVE DETAILING CHINA'S SECRET WAR PLANS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES!

Just days ago, this web site published remarks made by Chi Haotian, China's Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, which outlined horrific war planning by China against the United States. Tens-of-Thousands of Internet users worldwide read the text of that speech which is still available lower on this page as a story titled "CHINA'S MINISTER OF DEFENSE LAYS OUT WAR PLANS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES!"

Today, The Hal Turner Show has learned China has replaced Chi Haotian  with General Cao Gangchuan of the People's Liberation Army (PLA)

While it presently cannot be confirmed that Chi Haotian was replaced for revealing China's secret war plans, it is clear he has been replaced.

If the war plans attributed to Chi Haotian were FALSE, there would be no reason to replace him. The fact he has been replaced indicates to ME that Haotian slipped-up in a huge way. Why else would a long-time Communist Party member and key, high-ranking military official, be summarily replaced as both Minister of Defense and Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission in such an abrupt manner like this?

Not to be too religious here, but this situation reminds me of a part of the Bible: The Book of Revelations. Specifically, Revelation 12:17 which reads "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the Commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." The "Dragon" would be China and the "woman" would be America because we fit the rest of the description!

From what I can tell he got caught in a lie, and tried to cover it with this. This guy’s site is positively oozing with hate. He’s either a nut-bar loony or just a shock jock out to make cash. Either way frequent use of all caps to stress his point, and quoting revelations doesn’t help change the fact that his entire argument in the follow up is hinged on an untruth. I have to call bullshit on this one.

+Quote Post
Dive
post Aug 22 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #11

I can't find any news story about this supposed speech. Any search on this subject or on Hal Turner just brings up a bunch of theories on this "shrouded in mystery speech", and numerous Arayan/White Power sites. The last story on CNN I can find about Chi Haotian is from 2002.

WIki entry on Chinese Defense Minister, according to this, Chi Haotian hasn't even been the Defense Minister since 2003.

I agree that China is a viable threat to the US, and I am not discouraging any discussion on the matter, but let's try and get some real facts on this and not some crazy radical's ramblings.

+Quote Post
Henge
post Aug 22 2005, 11:28 PM
Post #12

OpSec

Well now.. I finally had some time to look into this guy myself, and all i can do is echo what dive and bryn have said, he's a fucking hatemonger, liar, and spin artists with absolutely no credibility, I apologize for wasting everyones time with this, and am on the verge of deleting it.

though i can't say i'm at all dissapointed to learn Chi Haotian is no longer china's defense minister.

Don't you love the internet, where Everyone has a voice? <sigh>

+Quote Post
Bryn
post Aug 22 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #13

Nothing but the rain.

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 5

Take some consolation in the fact that quite a few people are discussing this on various blogs and forums trying to ascertain the validity of it. It’s a perfect example of how well executed propaganda works. It gets linked to a couple believable sources (I don’t think it’s an accident that his home page won’t work on this link), it has a precedent set by related news, and it evokes an immediate visceral response. It all comes together to make it more believable.

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Aug 23 2005, 12:49 AM
Post #14

This is my custom member title.

Member No.: 121

Well, i feel a whole lot better beigebigrazz.gif

+Quote Post
Dive
post Aug 23 2005, 12:54 AM
Post #15

Here are some stories from GlobalSecurity.org relating to China. This would be the place to watch for any news on the US relation with China.

Another looming threat is Iran's Nuclear Program.

Lots of good reading at that site for anyone interested. Quite complling to be honest, the threat of total annihilation looms around every corner these days.

edit: Not many here were around when when the Cuban Missile Crisis scared so many americans into building fallout shelters and preparing for nuclear winter. The same can be said for the Cold War, when the Soviet threat and talk of global thermonuclear war scared many more americans into gearing up for the ultimate confrontation. What I am getting at here is there will always be a threat against a globally superior nation, this is not something new. The toughest kid on the block will always get challenged but like so often, the challengers smartly back down.

This post has been edited by Dive: Aug 23 2005, 01:09 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:39 AM