Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dark Souls, Demon's Souls successor
HC82
post Aug 18 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #46

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

I didn't realize that this game has hidden audio files on its disks for story content that was never released. Ergo, if you haven't checked out the Dark Souls Lore video on youtube, it uses the in-game clues and audio dialogues (hidden and spoken) to piece together a nice rendition of the games back story and lore. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?annotation...vid=5RkLstvjmUk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Aug 19 2013, 08:58 AM
Post #47

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Thanks for posting that link. I had seen it on twitter before but didn't have time to watch it and I wasn't able to locate the vid again.

I've beaten Dark Souls a jillion times at this point, but it's still my go to game, I just can't stop playing new builds! I also love fucking with the game order by sequence breaking and doing invasions on low level areas.

I know it's time to quit playing now that I'm putting stupid restrictions/challenges on myself beyond what the game itself presents... haha.

I'm playing a "onebro" character, staying at SL1 Pyromancer through the whole game to see if I can beat it. At Sen's fortress now, it's going pretty well and its a nice challenge to focus on really low level equipments and sequence breaking to upgrade for an advantage on boss fights, you need every edge you can get.

I'm also doing this COMPLETELY retarded "Belmont" build I read about, where you only use whips, no shield, and use throwing knives (daggers) and firebombs (holy water) for a Castlevania Dark Souls experience. It's fucking retarded and hilarious, the whip is so shitty and not being able to block is a huge pain in the ass.

There's no singular game I've enjoyed more than Dark Souls this last console generation, Dark Souls 2 can't come soon enough for me.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Oddies da Nerfed
post Aug 19 2013, 02:16 PM
Post #48

Pray for Mojo.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 165

You still need a Calamity ring run as well. "Doubles damage taken by the wearer" Enjoy!

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Aug 21 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #49

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Yeah, fuck that. Although I did finally beat both Manus and Kalmeet. Manus is way harder IMO but Kalmeet takes a long time because of how much HP he has, so you have more time to make a mistake and fuck up.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:59 PM