Help request
Ripper1486
post Jan 23 2003, 06:02 PM
Post #1

Rippalicious!

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 9

Well, here's the story first.

I was helping my sister make her mag, she wanted a Ravi. I had her feed the mag to 25/25/24/25 so I made a new character so I could feed the mag one last item and it would become whatever mag she desired. I guess I read the guide wrong and ended up with a Deva, she said it looked like a chair and wanted her Rati. Well, a while ago, my friend fed a mag wrong and I told her she could reset it and feed it the right item so it would become a Sato. This was in single player though...my sister was in multiplayer. I went back on to feed the mag, but all her items are now gone, equipped, unequipped, and all in the bank. I was also using my sister as a sort of mule for my mine character and she had all my extra weapons I wanted to trade away. They were just collecting dust though...they were only 9*s and items no one wanted... I would like to know if anyone would donate some 9* ranger weapons to my sister's charater. They were only 9* weps anyway. I know I have high hopes to get this, but if anyone has any mag to spare, I would be in great debt to you but have nothing to give you. Her weapons were Justy, Final Impact, and Guilty Light. If anyone can help me, I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance all who read or donate!

--------------------

Happiness is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but your the one who feels the warmth.

PSO charaters:
Ripper1486 - HUcast - lvl 128
CurlySue - FOnewearal - lvl 68
Gangsta Gurl - RAmarl - lvl 75
Verbatim - HUcaseal - lvl 81
Jade2002 - FOmarl - lvl 36
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 08:06 PM