DS Web Browser, 2 versions!
unitself
post Jun 8 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

Hey e'rybody!
Just a quick note if you're interested in getting the Web Browser for the DS.
There are two versions - One for the Lite and one for the original style. It comes with two carts - one DS style and one GBA style (which is a memory expansion). The cart is where the issue is. If you have an old stule DS, the Lite cart will not fit into the GBA slot. It's smaller and has a tab sticking out of it preventing it from going fully into the slot and making contact. The writing for this is super tiny and on the lower left of the box.

I bought the wrong kind last night and the store did not have the other kind when I returned it this morning.

What pisses me off is that I have been checking this browser out for over a year now and nowhere have I ever read anything about there being two different cart sizes. So, I never even thought to check for anything like that.
Why would they do that? Arg!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jun 8 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

I just hope you didn't decide to completely nuke the state in which the store was located in. untitled-2.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Jun 8 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #3

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

Hey SCU, you need better places to look online (i.e. Kotaku or say Dreamstation.cc), the two versions has been known about and reported since it was released last year in Japan. And as for the the DS Lite version being the only one to retail, well that was known for about a month. The original DS version can only be bought online from Nintendo's website for the time being.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 11:03 AM