PSU: Ambition of the Illuminus JP Release Date + Updates
Rating 5 V
donkeybeatz
post Jun 28 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #1

McDonald's!

Group: Magister
Member No.: 32

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus Gets A Release Date in Japan!

Quoted from EspioKaos from PSO-W:
Reported earlier today by Rakuten Ichiba, the Japanese release date for the PC and PS2 versions of Ambition of the Illuminus has been set for September 27th! According to the article, the expansion's story mode will be a retelling of the events of our current game's online story missions (Episode 2) complete with voice overs during event sequences as well as a more powerful story. Following this, the network mode of Ambition of the Illuminus will feature a new series of story missions to be known as Episode 3.

I'm assuming the US release date is probably 2-3 months later.
You can check out the original post here.

In other PSU news, there will be an update this week (in a few hours rather):

Firebreak Purification Reward!
To mark the end of Operation: Firebreak, various rewards will now become available to notable GUARDIANS for their outstanding personal and collective achievements during the purification.

New Co-op Mission!
"Her Secret Mission"

On a mission to investigate the contamination around the abandoned Shikon Islands on Neudaiz, Bunami Seagol collected samples to bring back to the lab for further research. Along the way, the samples mysteriously disappeared, and now Bunami has requested that the GUARDIANS help her re-collect the samples in time for her to deliver her findings. Although this mission is time-sensitive, you cannot go it alone – you will need to round up at least 2-4 allies at the Neudaiz GUARDIANS Branch to complete the mission and get Bunami her samples in time. Good luck!

New S2 Rank Missions!
System Defense & Desert Terror

New High-Rank Board Drops!
New Clothes Available!

New SUV Attacks!

Hegel Attacker

Blitz Attacker

Meteor Attacker

Source page

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
donkeybeatz
post Jun 30 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #2

McDonald's!

Group: Magister
Member No.: 32

So I was browsing Amazon to see if I can find the original PSO for cheap and I came across this:
Link

According to Amazon, the expansion will be released here in the US, November 20th.

Good? Bad?
I'm getting it.

$30? HEL YEH

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:37 PM