Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Gamewatch, Games lost in the hype
AC9breaker
post Aug 8 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

So with the plethora of huge title games dropping this holiday season, CoD4, MGS4, Halo 3, Smash Brothers, Zelda: PH, etc. I'm sure there are some interesting games that we may not be hearing much of. For example this little gem on the Nintendo DS. Dementium: The Ward
Survival Horror FPS type game for the nintendo DS? HELL YEAH It looks pretty spooky and borrows some ques from Doom 3 with the flashlight and everything. I'm really looking foward to playing this, I remember being startled by Resident Evil:DS while I was playing it one day waiting for my car at the mechanics, haha. So this one should totally be a blast!

For PS2 I've been keeping an eye on a a game calledSoul Nomad & The World Eaters. Its another jip-jap weeaboo Strategy RPG from Nippon Ichi. Ive always had fun playing their games and their ever changing styles for battle interface. This one looks like a combination of Advance Wars type fighting and the standard Turn base grid type battle you would expect from Strategy RPG games. The concept of the game seems pretty fun too, you get to control the strongest dood in the game and decide weather you unleash the full power and damn yourself to hell or not and damn yourself to getting owned by the enemy. trophy.gif

Anything you doods have to add? MINESWEEPER???

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 07:52 PM