Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Wiiview.
Wiryu
post Jun 2 2007, 03:25 AM
Post #16

This is my custom member title.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 121

My favorite boss was totally the top/zipper dragon. So fucking cool. Glad to hear you dudes are lovin the wii. ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wheatpenny
post Jun 20 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #17

Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 492

Yeah I am digging my Wii also Zelda is more badass than conventional words can describe. I am picking up Resident Evil 4 for Wii today should be a blast.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Jun 20 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Wheatpenny @ Jun 20 2007, 12:50 PM) *
Yeah I am digging my Wii also Zelda is more badass than conventional words can describe. I am picking up Resident Evil 4 for Wii today should be a blast.

Ah yes, i'm pretty psyched about the RE4 Wii adaptation as well! After reading a few reviews on it, i'm all pumped to pay top play a game i've already played with new controls! :D

+Quote Post
Ellianna
post Jun 20 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #19

Solid Frame

Member No.: 125

so besides Zelda what other games on the wii are worth playing, been thinking about getting a new system and well ps3 at 600$ just isnt worth it..not to mention our tv isnt great and graphics probably wouldnt look near as good as they do in the stores on HDTVs...but we dont want to spend all that money just for 1-2 good games

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Jun 20 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(Ellianna @ Jun 20 2007, 01:39 PM) *
so besides Zelda what other games on the wii are worth playing, been thinking about getting a new system and well ps3 at 600$ just isnt worth it..not to mention our tv isnt great and graphics probably wouldnt look near as good as they do in the stores on HDTVs...but we dont want to spend all that money just for 1-2 good games

Well, you're still looking at a pretty new system right now. As is I would say because of the amount of games released, 360 is your best bet right now, but down the line? I can't really say.

+Quote Post
Wheatpenny
post Jun 20 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #21

Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 492

Well on thw whole RE4 I could see where people would not like to buy the same game again, But for those of us that bought the Gamecube version and did not get the whole seperate game as Ada and the other extras this is kind of a value. and we get the cool Wii targeting. I have to be honest thought the game I purchased the system for has yet to be released but when it does come out no one will see me for at least a week, and that game is SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!!
**Edit** And on a side note the virtual console rocks. I have been playing Ninja Gaiden and being humbled by its insane difficulty and still enjoying it.

This post has been edited by Wheatpenny: Jun 20 2007, 01:58 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ellianna
post Jun 20 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #22

Solid Frame

Member No.: 125

guess i'll just wait a bit longer to see what else is coming out for games

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:49 PM