Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Skin Added!, ^____^
Dive
post May 20 2003, 09:46 PM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

I have added another new skin. This is one that I came across and thought it would fit in nicely. It looked great as is, all I needed to do was add a logo and some pso themed buttons.

~Note-this new skin is a fixed width skin and will appear smaller to those on 1024 by 768 screen resolution and higher. This is not necessarily a bad thing, it gives the site a different, compact look. Also the user profile/avatar area in this skin is aligned to the right, so don't be alarmed beigebigeek.gif

From your Control Panel, go to Skins and Languages, there you can choose which skin to view the site with. To see this new one, chose Mines from the choices.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post May 20 2003, 10:49 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Hey this skin is even better then the lab. Good timing too buttrock.gif It really adds to the whole apocaliptic feel I like it.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Rogue
post May 21 2003, 04:33 AM
Post #3

Hyper Frame

Group: Associates
Member No.: 7

Coolness, I really like this one. king.gif

+Quote Post
OzzaJW
post May 21 2003, 09:57 AM
Post #4

Psy Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 24

i quite like this new one, but i think i'll be using the old one, as i post on too many forums that it's just all higgledy piggledy on this one.

I like the "new topic" and stuff buttons tho, and the top pic is cool (not too fond of the sinow in the same pose twice tho[maybe use a sinow gold on the right, and then "color" it, or use color selects and hue and saturation to change it]) but yeh, lookin pretty, if too confusing for my feeble mind....

to de-confuse myself i had to look at this smily for ages.... ---> luna.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Co-founder of Intrinity-the Era of Destiny

+Quote Post
Mute
post May 21 2003, 10:59 AM
Post #5

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

Wow, very groovy! Gonna take me a bit to get used to the avatars and such on the right. I'm really digging the new colors and graphics though. I really like the new banner up top as well. Those Sinows are just too cool. Also, I'm at 1024 x 768 and the compactness isn't too bad at all. Good work Dive.
king.gif

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 04:49 AM