Reply to this topicStart new topic
PSO: BBA get!
DarkEpyon
post Dec 20 2003, 03:34 PM
Post #16

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Hey, I know what will solve the problem of these urges to go to SoA's site and do "the deed"... snap that PSO disc in two.... if I can find it, that is.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Dec 20 2003, 03:38 PM
Post #17

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

Claymore...eh Woe, does this mean we can meetup again for some PSO soon? I sure miss those Gryphon/seabed runs that we used to do every night with Crush and Lish. I used to play every night when I got home from work. Now, more or less, I just sit (half bored) in Alcyone 06 hoping for some game to come up for me to join.

Anyone else planning on starting a new character here? I am waiting on my new GCN so I can create my PSO+ characters. Remind me to never order from Buy Rite again bash.gif I feel so stupid~ at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Dec 20 2003, 03:45 PM
Post #18

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Remind me to never order from Buy Rite again  I feel so stupid~  

I learned that the hard way 2 years ago. You should see the BBB report on those guys. I don't call them "Buy-Rong" for nothing.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Dec 20 2003, 04:26 PM
Post #19

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

QUOTE (HC82 @ Dec 19 2003, 02:14 PM)
I prefer fixed monsters over the random nature of Cmode when it comes to TA(weapons aside). Personally, having to restart over and over just to get a lucky map was pointless(Genkai). With the fixed maps it allows teams to know exactly where everything is and plan accordingly for which teams should go where and stand where according to the monster spawns. If anything, the fixed monster spawns allow for teams to truly see who is more skilled at Cmode, because each player is faced with the same events. I was never impressed with genkai, because it relies primarily on getting a good map and if things turn out bad...RESTART.

I would have to agree. Although the fixed enemies puts everyone on the same playing field with no advantages of number of enemies or number or waves. This is truly fair and will rate how the "team" plays and not how the "map" plays.

It also, I agree, limits the replayability of stages. This is why I still enjoy playing EP1 challenge. You never know what is coming next...whether you will get one bringer in or 3 belras in...especially when you go solo into a room like in C8 where the 3:1 split happens. I love going solo and having the challenge to eliminate an entire room by myself but the feeling that there will be many waves and not knowing what comes next makes it much more fun!

I remember when people would scream when they went solo and got a junk load of spawns or nasty enemies...thank goodness for traps! I could never survive as much solo if I did not have those handy confuse and freeze traps at my side.

For challenge, it is the excitement of playing, randomness of maps, and multiple playing of maps to get the best time that keeps me going. That is why I have not tired from EP1 challenge and why I only played EP2 challenge once. I know what is coming next.

A friend got a time of 48- I believe on EP2C1. I am not sure of what the best times are but the maps are already starting to be Time Attacked. I see TA rooms now appearing for EP2 challange. I won't join one until I get better at playing EP2C1 in a normal room, but will be fun playing with experianced players later on for a good time.

I am not sure who else here is planning on going back to play PSO. I have the feeling that only a few (Dive, IVI, Dyne, Crush) are still into the game. That was fun the last time we did play though...although we died on the boss...lol. I have not played EP2C1 since.

Anyways, hope to see more of you on PSO. Oh, for those of you who don't know, I have a new HL number so I can play EP3. I will need to get cards to those of you who don't have it. I may shift over to that HL after I get my new GCN (my old one is about dead) and I will be using that HL mostly for level up and challenge playing.

Now, I am using a AR to get the game to load (it is a pain in the rear) and I will loose all the data on my memory cards since they were created on a US formatted memory card so I am not starting anything yet really big on PSO+. Heck, I have not played PSO+ except to make the HL number for EP3.

Anyways, hope to see some of you guys back online for PSO one night! You have my card...look me up. I am on almost every night either in Alcyone 06, Mintaka 03, or Antaries 08 (but not much, that ship is LAME!). at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
Challenge

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Dec 20 2003, 04:29 PM
Post #20

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

QUOTE (DarkEpyon @ Dec 20 2003, 01:45 PM)
Remind me to never order from Buy Rite again  I feel so stupid~  

I learned that the hard way 2 years ago. You should see the BBB report on those guys. I don't call them "Buy-Rong" for nothing.

Hey, it said it was in stock! 3 1/2 weeks later...I am calling...oh it will ship and you will get it next week...our shipping department will send you a tracking number when it is shipped.

Four4 weeks after ordering...Oh, we just got our imports in and it was shipped two days ago (I called today) but I don't have a tracking number for you...I will send a request to our shipping department. BBBBSSSSS!!!! at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
Challenge

+Quote Post
Azrael
post Dec 20 2003, 06:38 PM
Post #21

Busy In Hell

Member No.: 51

I don't have a brand new character, but I have a lower lvl FOmarl I could play for a while.

--------------------
user posted image
PSO BB:PSO BB Chars: Fred lv77 HUnewearl
Aquarius-X lv10 RAmarl
Watch DScc in action at DScc Vision Az

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:17 PM