Reply to this topicStart new topic
Your favorite character?, from your roster
Nick novalis
post Jun 22 2003, 08:26 AM
Post #16

NOL h8r *Antidote-X*

Group: Associates
Member No.: 46

Well, Nick novalis, my second ever char, a FOnewm... (pretty juch an identical copy of my first char great0ne) was probably my most hated char... the first 2 or 3 incarnations (I forget) were destroyed by hackers by various means at around the lvl 50 mark.
My fave char ever tho had to be my FOnewearl, my most levelled char, NovaYume EoD, who reached the dizzy heights of lvl 113... until my annoying little bastard of a cousin saved over her.... guns.gif
In third place would be my last remaining, untouched char, a FOmarl, Lanova who is at lvl 105.. I think.
Well those are all PSO DC chars and since I dont have a BBA I guess they wont be seeing the light of day again :(

Oh and then theres the fact Ive FINALLY gotten a GC... PSO HERE I COME! shades.gif

As you can tell I love Forces.. as I didnt mention my HUmar, novalis; RAmar, Planeta Nova and RAcaseal NOL H8R.. the first 2 reached pretty high levels 70-90 somewhere before i chose to delete them and NOL H8R *RX* was only really made for the old A*D and intrinity anti-hacking lobby skits ^^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OzzaJW
post Jun 22 2003, 09:02 AM
Post #17

Psy Armor

Member No.: 24

I remember the lobby skits on DC man... they were so fun with our role play thigns

"hey timmy... do you hack"
"yes, isn't it just spiffing!"
"Not really Timmy, you see, hacking doesn't help you, it shortens the life of PSO by makign the game too easy, and gettign you everythign you want. but what is there to play for after all you want?"
"NOL-ing???"
"No Timmy, NOLing is bad. you see it ruisn all the peoople who work hard on their characters' games, and it doesn't get you friends"
"Oh, i understand now. I'll stop hackign right away, go get soem friends and some pretty hot laydeez by playign legit"

i remember the days of that in oberon 1 lol. In soem ways i actually can't wait for hackers to becoem huge again.... it's just so much fun laughing at them.

--------------------
user posted image
Co-founder of Intrinity-the Era of Destiny

+Quote Post
Riel
post Jun 22 2003, 11:22 AM
Post #18

Guardian Armor

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 14

Oh my..i just went to an old forum i use to go to back in the early days off PSO..they use to roleplay a lot,
i remember Wolf hosting a sig he helped make for my FOmarl REINEe...and it seems to still work....here she was

user posted image

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
Azrael
post Jun 22 2003, 12:10 PM
Post #19

Busy In Hell

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 51

My favorite character would have to my FOnewm Azrael. My FOmar comes in a close second(would be first if his hard techs weren't so weak in Ult). Unfortunately, both of these characters are on XBox only but I'm making "alternate reality" versions of them on Gamecube later. Out of the old school characters I used to have though, I would have to say my old 70s Soul Train Dancer look-alike FOnewm Eddie.

--------------------
user posted image
PSO BB:PSO BB Chars: Fred lv77 HUnewearl
Aquarius-X lv10 RAmarl
Watch DScc in action at DScc Vision Az

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Jun 22 2003, 01:38 PM
Post #20

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Member No.: 33

Well, my first character was a RAmar...that was the first time I ever touched the game and it was easier to kill from a distance without the risk of being slapped down by a booma...heh.

My second character I wanted to have fun with so I wanted a FOrce character. I liked being able to have high techs...especially support techs like S/D. I could only get lv15 with my RAmar. So, my RAmar retired at lv101 and Sheik was born. I decided on a FOnewearl as they have extramly high MST and TP potential along with good DFP and EVP. When I got to ULT techs start becoming not being able to cause little damage.

As Sheik approached lv145 I wanted to try out yet another character. I went with all techs and no ATP with Sheik being a FOnewearl so I decided to go with all ATP and no techs...and Kesho, a HUcast, was born. Kesho got up to ULT in about a week. I have been having quite a bit of fun with a HUcast for a change. I can actually run into a room...shoot the guys up, and think later...heh...unlike Sheik.

Right now I really enjoy both Sheik and Kesho...they both work great for cmode and at least if the team needs a FOnl or HUc I can easly switch as both of them completed cmode. I enjoy having the high supports with Sheik but enjoy all the ATP and HP that I get with Kesho. I am stuck between the two at the moment.

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
metal gearV2
post Jun 23 2003, 08:54 AM
Post #21

Frame

Member No.: 52

hi im new to this forum, anyway my favorite char has to b my beloved hucaseal metal gearV2, she is tough and has very good endurance, her skills as a hunter are top notch evilking.gif
i have attached a image of what she looks like(by the way i drew this)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  MG.jpg ( 39.89K ) Number of downloads: 0

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Jun 23 2003, 04:26 PM
Post #22

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Member No.: 33

That is really, really good. I wish I could draw worth a darn. I could not draw anything if my life depended on it. About the only creative stuff I can do is to use PhotoShop. Now that is something that I might be able to consider my self good at.

You have any other drawings like that? Some of us..hint-hint...might like to see them.

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Jun 29 2003, 08:30 PM
Post #23

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

I suppose my favorite character would have to be Linka Knight, a red haired HUnewearl known for her generous bust. I made her back in the early days of ver, ported her over to ver2, and remade on GC.

My second was my HUcast, Illuminus (thats an i and 2 LL's), I also had him from the ver1 days. He didn't quite make it over to GC. But I now have a HUcaseal also named Illuminus, that I like play as.

I have had many chars on dc, most never lasting a week, but the 2 above will always be in some form or another on future PSO's

+Quote Post
Henge
post Jun 30 2003, 01:08 AM
Post #24

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

nice drawing metal gear, if you'd like to share more of your are with us check out bar. beigesmile.gif

+Quote Post
Angel of Enders
post Jul 2 2003, 06:50 AM
Post #25

Unorthodox

Member No.: 47

Nice drawing...

Anyway I guess my favorite character would be my HUmar The Bouncer since ver.1. For some reason I can't stand using tall HUmars. My best and funniest memories have been with The Bouncer and I don't know what I'd do without him. boo.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
metal gearV2
post Jul 2 2003, 06:55 AM
Post #26

Frame

Member No.: 52

ty guys i have another piece of artwork this is my new fav char, his name is UNKNOWN
enjoy!!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  unknown.jpg ( 26.26K ) Number of downloads: 0

+Quote Post
HC82
post Jul 2 2003, 01:00 PM
Post #27

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

Duh, do I even need to answer this question? AT knows my class pick...

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Jul 2 2003, 08:14 PM
Post #28

System Id

Member No.: 45

I'd have to say my favorite character is my current one; Kazcht the HUmar.
I've been through many a HUmar since DCv1, but he's just my favorite. Sporting his red, white and black armor with his matching trusted sidekick RATI. I like to call him: The Crimson Angel...of Death!!! lol j/k

+Quote Post
Angel
post Jul 3 2003, 06:38 PM
Post #29

Psy Armor

Member No.: 54

Well, I've remade Angel, my HUne in every version of PSO sans XBPSO (because I don't own it). I've really enjoyed seeing how the gameplay has changed with her over the levels and in GC PSO. I'm very attached hehe. Yeah, the name's not original now...but it was for about 3 hours on DC PSO back in the day beigebiggrin.gif. I really dig the lvl 20 techs in this version as well. beigesmile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Forever Zero
post Jul 5 2003, 01:06 PM
Post #30

Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 55

My favorite char is my HUmar Forever Zero. I remember I made him on ver 1 when Sonic Team put that Sonic birthday stuff up. Haha, so yea that was kinda special. I made a LOT of HUmars on dc PSO, and I decided this is my favorite one so I remade him on GC PSO :D

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 11:52 AM