Reply to this topicStart new topic
final fantasy crystal chronicles
Crushinator
post Mar 14 2004, 05:41 AM
Post #16

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

It's basically so you don't have to disturb the flow of the game while you fiddle with your menus, using items, adjusting spell commands, etc.

If you've played the SNES game Secret of Mana, you'll recall how it was a little annoying when the other player would have to freeze the entire action of the game so they could switch weapons or cast a spell.

Although it seems cumbersome and expensive, it does actually help improve the way the game works not having to change screens for a menu. The single player FF:CC doesn't give the option to use a GBA, so you are stuck using the lame separate screen menus, and it gets really annoying after you are used to the multiplayer-GBA style of play.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SaitoH
post Mar 15 2004, 08:01 AM
Post #17

Introspection

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 111

Here's how FF:CC went for me playing with my roommate:

Year 1 - Awesome! Love the game .. so much fun
Year 2 - Awesome! Love the game .. so much fun
Year 3 - FUN!
Year 4 - Fun ... but is this all there is?
Year 5 - Ok, this is getting silly ... it's stupid easy and amazingly repetitive.
Year 6 - *snore* wake me up when we are at the final boss so I can beat this dumb game and sell it.

Ps. The GBA thing is complete crap and I'm pissed off that I couldn't use my wavebird. The Idea of using the GBA to access your menus without disturbing the other players is great, but fact is, when you're playing you have to stop moving anyway because of the magic bucket and frankly, you don't want to be getting into fights when one person isn't there. SOOOOOOO, if you have to stop ... WHY NOT SHOW THE DAMN MENUS ON THE SCREEN ... IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!

*ahem*

Ok, I'm done.

FF:CC is lame ... C-

--------------------
Aviendha: Human Rogue
Casca: Human Warrior
Elmindreda: Elf Priest
Rottenfilet: Undead Warlock
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:42 AM