Reply to this topicStart new topic
Partner Machinery Depot, PM Lovin'
AC9breaker
post Dec 21 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #16

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Awesome, stuff HC. I think now what we need to do is start formulating our plan. I think we should try getting at least 2 pure PM types of each stat. I'm currently working on a Ranged PM. Its already at level 12. I forsee I'll have it up and complete by the next big update, not these mini-weekly updates we've been getting. If Retehi keeps up his pace he should have his Ranged PM to 100 too. Pure Ranged PM is actually easier to raise then all the other types. So that would be two ranged right there.

Linkka has a Pure Armor. I'd be willing to bomb my main characters pm and remake it as an Armor pm. So we would have 2 there.

I know Kaz has a Pure Strike PM , does anyone else have a Strike PM?

Tech is undoubtedly the hardest to get. Dyne seized the moment and got his, and Donkeys Tech PM is coming around.

Of course there are people who I have yet to mention because I don't know of their status. Since there are quite a few of us.

Also I think we should make a clear outline of exactly how the guild will operate. What its function will serve, how exactly we interact with it, and other things one can expect. I really don't have much of an idea of how exactly we would set this up but I've been trying to formulate something thats simple and cohesive. I'm seeing it being very interconnected with the way AT functions already since trust will most certainly be a big factor.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Dec 21 2006, 10:37 PM
Post #17

McDonald's!

Member No.: 32

It's going to be awhile for my PM. It's not a pure tech like i wanted but I don't want to start over. It'll be 10 strike/90 tech when I'm done with it. It should be ok though. It shouldn't make that much of a difference.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Dec 22 2006, 01:18 AM
Post #18

Soul Hunter

Member No.: 23

We had a good meeting tonight, the future looks bright!

IPB Image

Special thanks to HC82 for dropping by and giving us some pointers!

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Dec 22 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #19

McDonald's!

Member No.: 32

indeed it does
IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Feb 16 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #20

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

I zeroed my 80/20 strike pm and now its a 100 strike pm, if any one needs anything

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:56 PM