Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Big Update Even Bigger News, HEL YEH
Vitamin D
post Sep 28 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #1

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

First off, we all know that the JP Illuminus dropped yesterday. That isn't the only exciting news in the world of PSU however. First today's big update from the official site.

Co-Op Mission "True Darkness".

Although the GUARDIANS have cleared the HIVE central control room, the Dulk Fakis that resided there has rerouted the A-Photon power conduits to resurrect itself in a new section of the HIVE. From the Dallgun Viewing Plaza, return to the HIVE and explore the lightless chambers filled with SEED-Form spawn. Alone or side-by-side with your fellow GUARDIANS, face the evolved Dulk Fakis and his world-smashing fury!

Even more exciting is new Photon Arts were released as well!

New Ultimate Photon Arts Available!

Looking to add some new tricks to your combat repertoire? Trade in your PA fragments for new arts available from the item exchange missions located at the GUARDIANS branches on Parum, Moatoob, and Neudaiz.
Skill License

* Gravity Break
* Dus Majarra
* Anga Jabroga
* Spinning Strike
* Hikai Shuha-zan

Bullet License

* Mayalee Shot
* Barada Chamga
* Masei-sou
* Boma Duranga
* Phantasm Prism
* Twin Penetration
* Penetrating Hit
* Yak Maga
* Masei-shiki

TECHNIC License

* Regrant
* Megistar

But wait... there's more! Announced just yesterday is the US version of the Famitsu Cup, the 1 UP Cup! Also from the Official site:

The 1Up Platinum Cup is headed to the Xbox 360, PC, and PS2 servers on October 19th! This exciting global event is a partnership between 1Up.com and Gurhal Channel 5, and will take place in a virutal space: VR Gurhal. This event will be your only chance to pick up some of the rarest and most desired items of Phantasy Star Universe.

GUARDIANS will undertake missions and be evaluated on their intuition, friendship, endurance, and luck. These missions are extremely fun and will truly test GUARDIANS and their ability to perform under pressure. Strive to be the best and achieve the rank of "Platinum Perfect" and a prize so awesome, we can't talk about it here!

HEL YEH

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crushinator
post Oct 18 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

I'm still down like a clown with a frown from out of town. Just message me when you all are on.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:33 AM