IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Is Tight.
Vitamin D
post Sep 13 2005, 10:39 AM
Post #1

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

Well as some of you know, Advent Children is supposed to drop in a couple of days, at least that's what I read somewhere haha. But I went ahead and watched a fansub of the complete movie yesterday (If you'd like to know how, gimme a PM, I'll hook you up. beigebigrazz.gif). And I must say, this movie was crazy haha. I sure most of you remember how FF 7 ended... meteor...lifestream blah blah blah Red XIII running with some pups after the credits. The part with Red XIII is how the movie opens up to give you that satisfying sense of continuation. I won't spoil any of the movie (besides that Red XIII bit...), but I will say that it turned out really well. The story itself is pretty good, though a wee bit confusing sometimes. The main draw of the movie by far is its fight scenes. If you took a shot for everytime your jaw drops, or say beigebigeek.gif "Oh my God!" Youd be GONE haha. Also, of course, the movie is such a visual juggernaut, you get a true sense of what the world of FF 7 is supposed to look like, and its characters too. Mmmmm Tifa... *cough* ANYWAY, it's a real cool movie and the voice acting too is very well done (Marlene is so damn cute haha). Overall, it's good shit. Go see it. I'm out. sonicrun.gif

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
DivA
post Sep 13 2005, 10:57 AM
Post #2

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

it's good to see that advent children didn't follow the path of the ill-fated animated movie.. i've been a big fan of the older final fantasies, especially 2, 3 & 7...i've heard good things about the development of advent children, so i'm inclined to check it out; but i'm more-so interested in the re-make of final fantasy 7 for the ps3 based on the advent children style...lol, we truly live in interesting times..

btw, when is advent children due for release?

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Sep 13 2005, 12:39 PM
Post #3

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

It's been going around BitTorrent for a few days, but the MPAA has been watching it like a hawk.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Sep 13 2005, 04:11 PM
Post #4

McDonald's!

Group: Magister
Member No.: 32

Wow its awesome. I don't want to reveal anything but its intense.
I liked pretty much everything though like D said it can be confusing sometimes.
I recommend it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Sep 14 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #5

System Id

Member No.: 45

Wow, just finished watching it. You guys were right, this movie was so insane... in a hell yeah awesome kinda way. Its got everything a FFVII fan would expect to see, plus so much more. And the designs and artwork in motion... spectacular!

Thanks again D!

+Quote Post
Dive
post Sep 15 2005, 01:56 AM
Post #6

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

Simply amazing. This is by far the best animated movie I have ever seen. Gotta love that ringtone. mog.gif

QUOTE (DivA @ Sep 13 2005, 11:57 AM)
btw, when is advent children due for release?

Amazon.com has it listed for North American release on November 29th, and is currently available in Japan.

+Quote Post
Riel
post Sep 18 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #7

Guardian Armor

Member No.: 14

Just watched this and wow,some of the best fighting scenes i have ever seen,and those bike chases where awesome as well...amazing what they can do with CG's now.

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Sep 22 2005, 08:53 AM
Post #8

This is my custom member title.

Member No.: 121

Current EBGames release - November 29th

HOWEVER! I am also hearing there is a strung high possibility it will get pushed back to January.

Also, for those who care about Kingdom Hearts 2, also pushed back from December 2nd to March 3rd.

+Quote Post
tanshin
post Sep 22 2005, 09:09 AM
Post #9

Drunken Ninja Master Thug

Member No.: 80

QUOTE (Wiryu @ Sep 22 2005, 08:53 AM)
Current EBGames release - November 29th

HOWEVER! I am also hearing there is a strung high possibility it will get pushed back to January.

Also, for those who care about Kingdom Hearts 2, also pushed back from December 2nd to March 3rd.

hahaha and they expect people to NOT download it and WAIT for it to come out? when the movie is and has been available for 5 months (in january)? they can't get off their asses and ship it on time like a bunch of disorganized assholes, and I'm supposed to refrain from downloading the movie and pay them money for being months late on the release?

they can go fuck themselves. hangsmiley.gif

--------------------

dueling, remade for modern audiences

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Sep 22 2005, 11:24 AM
Post #10

i'll def. buy the movie, but that doesn't mean i won't DL it first. But i am on a binge, i can't find the fucker anywhere and i've been looking for like 3 hours!!!!

+Quote Post
Henge
post Sep 22 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #11

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Wiryu @ Sep 22 2005, 11:24 AM)
i'll def. buy the movie, but that doesn't mean i won't DL it first. But i am on a binge, i can't find the fucker anywhere and i've been looking for like 3 hours!!!!

i haven't been able to find a working download/torrent either cry2.gif

+Quote Post
tanshin
post Sep 22 2005, 08:52 PM
Post #12

Drunken Ninja Master Thug

Member No.: 80

you gotta have the skills to pay the bills.

http://tokyotosho.com/index.php?cat=0&page=5

go here, and hit ctrl-F and type "Advent". you'll see it. they also have a bunch of other cool stuff. I also recommend checking out Nobuo Uematsu's (final fantasy music writer) metal band. They play metal versions of various final fantasy music. They're called "The Black Mages"

--------------------

dueling, remade for modern audiences

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Sep 22 2005, 09:21 PM
Post #13

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

Amen to that on the Black Mages. I hope they have a third release one of these days.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Ellianna
post Sep 23 2005, 02:53 PM
Post #14

Solid Frame

Member No.: 125

i'm jealous cry2.gif i'm not even going to attempt to get it since i'm on dial-up

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Sep 25 2005, 09:38 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (tanshin @ Sep 22 2005, 08:52 PM)
you gotta have the skills to pay the bills.

http://tokyotosho.com/index.php?cat=0&page=5

go here, and hit ctrl-F and type "Advent". you'll see it. they also have a bunch of other cool stuff. I also recommend checking out Nobuo Uematsu's (final fantasy music writer) metal band. They play metal versions of various final fantasy music. They're called "The Black Mages"

i actually downloaded two of the Blackmages CD's because they popped up when i typed "Final Fantasy" in my super itunes thing O.o

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:15 AM