Reply to this topicStart new topic
Let's do something
DarkEpyon
post Jun 19 2005, 01:14 PM
Post #16

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Too bad this didn't come up last February. Otherwise we could've cashed in on the whole Janet Jackson nipple clip deal.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Henge
post Jun 19 2005, 04:20 PM
Post #17

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

some hardcore FPS action sounds like alot of fun, how about a UT2k4 league the game has been in retail for some time now, probably find it pretty cheap now a days. or pirate.gif it :o

guns.gif ctf.gif plasmabeam.gif

+Quote Post
Riel
post Jun 19 2005, 04:35 PM
Post #18

Guardian Armor

Member No.: 14

That's a good idea...there's also CoH that has a free 14 day trial...i think some of you played it a while back though but maybe we could wait for everyone to download it and start playing on the same few days.I never tried it myself so i'm not sure how the servers go and all...just a thought.

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
Henge
post Jun 19 2005, 04:44 PM
Post #19

OpSec

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Riel @ Jun 19 2005, 04:35 PM)
That's a good idea...there's also CoH that has a free 14 day trial...i think some of you played it a while back though but maybe we could wait for everyone to download it and start playing on the same few days.I never tried it myself so i'm not sure how the servers go and all...just a thought.

i'm downloading it now, 4hrs left on the patch, once i get going ill post what server i'm on, or if Mr. Dive gets going first, he can do so.

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Jun 19 2005, 10:32 PM
Post #20

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

I still have said game on my machine, but it needs 2-3 hrs worth of patching. And btw nice new sig, Woe.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Dive
post Jun 20 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #21

Antarctica Traffic Control

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Woe @ Jun 19 2005, 05:44 PM)
i'm downloading it now, 4hrs left on the patch, once i get going ill post what server i'm on, or if Mr. Dive gets going first, he can do so.

I got it running on my machine but having trouble with the updater on Bryn's. I think it has to do with a browser hijack she has on Internet Explorer. I think the game uses IE for it's updater, either way the game will not update at all. Fuck Internet explorer.

I messed around with character creation but didn't really settle on a server yet.

Yes I know, this is deviating from the intended purpose of this topic.

+Quote Post
Riel
post Jun 21 2005, 06:55 AM
Post #22

Guardian Armor

Member No.: 14

I'm installing it now and trying to read on what type of MMO this is...i know it's different from the "usual" medievil type setting and gameplay of the other WoW,EQ of this world...

About the main topic though,i guess maybe if we get some AIM brainstorming,maybe that would help? let's call an official chat meeting on AIM or whatever most people use and try and get as much people as possible on there and try and discuss this. =)

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
Dive
post Jun 21 2005, 09:18 AM
Post #23

Antarctica Traffic Control

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Riel @ Jun 21 2005, 07:55 AM)
I'm installing it now and trying to read on what type of MMO this is...i know it's different from the "usual" medievil type setting and gameplay of the other WoW,EQ of this world...

It's more arcade style than other like titles. You run around a huge city and "fight crime" beigebiggrin.gif There are lots of missions to take up and you get some cool powers. I don't feel like it has the lasting power of most games of this type but it is fun to just go around and beat on criminals. It would be great to meet up at least once during the free trial for some "clobberin' time".

edit: Let's move all COH discussion to this topic.

QUOTE (Riel @ Jun 21 2005, 07:55 AM)

About the main topic though,i guess maybe if we get some AIM brainstorming,maybe that would help? let's call an official chat meeting on AIM or whatever most people use and try and get as much people as possible on there and try and discuss this.  =)

Good idea, let's set a date for an aim meetup. Weekends work better for me, preferably saturday evenings, but I can swing just about any other time weekend wise.

+Quote Post
Ellianna
post Jun 21 2005, 10:48 AM
Post #24

Solid Frame

Member No.: 125

here's another game some people might like the website is Fung Wan online (aka stormriders online) it has a 10 day free trial i used to play it in Open beta and had fun, only thing is it has pre-made clans because the story line of the game follows a comic book if you want to check it out, on the main page click on USA under countries, there's a story line on there too so i dont have to put it here heh you can just go read if you're interested and a page of quests to start you off if anyone decides to check out the 10 day trial, i'd suggest joining the Supreme Sword Clan, but that's the clan i was in..all it takes to join is finding the NPC and picking which clan you wish to join

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jun 21 2005, 05:12 PM
Post #25

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Ok, since the weekend usually seems best for everyone, I say we all meet up on AIM this Saturday. I'll, get on early and hang out on aim all day while I drool at some PC's but, lets try to get things started around 8PM (Eastern Time).

I'll be on all night as well.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Kyre
post Jun 23 2005, 05:17 PM
Post #26

Stacy's Mom

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 176

cry2.gif
Always on a weekend I have to go away.
I swear you plan it on purpose LOL

Miss you guys. toast.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari
post Jun 24 2005, 07:38 AM
Post #27

c σ м р ℓ є т є !

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 106

no rubber nipples? :( what about the NUBBINS?!

--------------------
IPB Image
ℓєt γσυя sнσят ℓєgs cαяяү үσυ αωαү ωίtн үσυr тєℓєscσрє єүєs, мєtαl тєєтн.
ί cαn'т bє sєєn ωiтh үσυ

Kari - Newman Force - level 36

+Quote Post
Ellianna
post Jun 24 2005, 07:48 AM
Post #28

Solid Frame

Member No.: 125

leave nubbins outtas it cry2.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Jun 24 2005, 08:00 AM
Post #29

This is my custom member title.

Member No.: 121

*try's to hold back a smirck* Nub...bins....Oh god i need to post this before something terrible happens and i cross the line beigebiggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jun 25 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #30

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Kyre @ Jun 23 2005, 05:17 PM)
cry2.gif
Always on a weekend I have to go away.
I swear you plan it on purpose LOL

Miss you guys. toast.gif

Hmm, I'm starting to think YOU plan it on purpose. beigelaugh.gif

Sorry I didn't get on guys. Got home late in the morning today and been pretty out of it the whole day. Guess we should arrange the aim meeting for another week seeing as no one is on. That is of course if anyone is still interested for the at-emote1.gif AIM world conquest brainstorm. wassup.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:29 PM