Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Who are your Characters?, define your individuals
Henge
post Jan 13 2003, 03:21 PM
Post #1

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

EDIT: this is really old, my characters have changed so ill redo this soon heh.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Guest_Shojin_*
post Apr 29 2003, 08:50 AM
Post #2

Guests

Well I got version one in its earlier days , but due to the fact that I have and had a Cable Internet connection, I could never get online...But ill tell you my chars on v1 anyway, never did pick up v2...

(Version 1)
Azure - Humar (Pinkal) lvl 100 [black costume, pale blonde spikey hair]
Azure lead a solitary life pretty much, he was always alone being the fact that he never got to go online. At the time I really didnt think of section Id and mag and such stuff like that being that i was inexperienced in character creation. Of course Azure was more of Mage type spell caster, using lvl 30 techs most of the time that I found (cause he was pinkal). To this day he still lays dormant in my Special edition Sonic mem card. He has no past , and his future never came. Although he did somehow find his way on to another version....

(Episode I&II)
(Shojin) - Humar (Redria) lvl 149 [Purple Costume, Tan, Pale blonde Spikey Hair, Green Eyes.]
Shojin was my first char on Ep I&II. Not the social type, he typically hunts alone, or if he is in a game he doesnt speak much. As with Eclipse, Shojin is a Light - Hearted warrior and tends to carry his self-crafted Dark Flow and use the special to clear enemies in a blinding flash of light. Other weapons he carries is his trusty Double Cannon and Charge Gatlings for up close and distant battle. As with many other hunters, he joined the hunters guild in search of money and belonging.....

(Eclipse} - Fonewm (Yellowboze) lvl 110 [Orange Costume, Fair Skined, Pale Blonde Spikey Hair, Blue eyes.]
Having missed lvl 30 techs, I decided to make a Fonewm and well thats how Eclipse got started. I consider him somewhat of a continuation Of Azure back on v1 Seeing as they both have fairly well Atp and Mst and attack/cast in the same style. Eclipse Is very open with people, true to himself and others, and tries to be on the Light Side of things. He often use grants in lower difficulties, seeing as its his favorite tech. When hes not casting hes usually tearing up enemies with an ECLIPSE TWIN and HOLY RAY along with a SOUL EATER (Searching for a SOUL BANISH). When hes casting he use PROPHETS OF MOTAV for ult, and HILDEBEARS(Coolest lookin cane ever beigebiggrin.gif) for lower difficulties. You can check on my post at The Eclipse Legacy for more of a backround on Eclipse...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 01:50 AM