IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 New Quests coming for GCPSO, TTF has arrived!
Khaotika
post Sep 15 2003, 01:01 PM
Post #16

Saw It Coming

Group: Associates
Member No.: 57

I REALLY wish it were TTF. -.-; I never got a ring back on DC. Come to think of it, I can barely remember what you could get...

The new quest sounds...um....fun...

-Khao

--------------------
Sometimes when I talk to people, I like to imagine a giant "EDIT" button over their head. Not that it matters, I always reach for "DELETE".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Icaras
post Sep 15 2003, 01:40 PM
Post #17

crazy in the coconut

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 16

I remember you could get the Drill launcher and the Blue Ring.. PSO World says:

Ano Rifle. Blue Ring. Accessories. Master System Mag. Genesis Mag. Saturn Mag. Dreamcast Mag. Akiko's Wok. Broom. Panzer Tail. Striker of Chao. Egg Blaster. Plantain Huge Fan. Drill Launcher. Flight Fan. Maser Beam. Nei's Claw. Yamigarasu.

Although, correct me if i'm wrong here -

Ano Rifle, Plantain Huge Fan, Drill Launcher, Flight Fan, Maser Beam, Nei's Claw, & Yamigarasu are available to various Section ID's playing the "normal" GC/XBox game..

Master System Mag, genesis Mag, Saturn Mag, Dreamcast Mag & Panzer Tail are available through Christmas gifts/ Easter eggs..

Akiko's Wok & Broom are available through offline challenge...

and the parts of Striker of Chao & Egg Blaster are available to some section ID's..

In short, if they implemented TTF the way it was in Dreamcast, they would need to change the rewards a bit as the only things not available through other means would be the blue ring and the accessories, which were unequippable and exchanged on a seperate quest for Marina's Bag.

-whew-

i think it would be nice if they just implemented TTF with the rings as a reward...

+Quote Post
Mute
post Sep 16 2003, 11:11 AM
Post #18

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

The new quests have been uploaded. Apparently, Today's Rate got nerfed. Here are some of the early details that have been released thus far:

from PSOW
ST posted announcing that the two new quests are up on PSOGC. Labyrinthine Trial and Today's Rate are both up since last night.

Labyrinthine Trial an online VR quest, for 2 - 4 people. In this quest, you will have to work as a team and collect capsules. There are 30 in total. After completion, you will then be taken to the principal and he will give you a hunter's report and a grade on your performance.You need to get all 30 Capsules on ULT to get A Rank.You also need 4 people to clear all rooms. To get to the capsules with water splashing around it, walk and not run or you will be pushed back. To get to the last capsule, go back to Pioneer 2 and reenter Caves.

After getting all 30 you will recieve your Hunters Report. Open it and talk to Irene who is now standing next to the principal. She will give you a White Ring for your supreme teamwork! For every other player using a White Ring you will get an EVP boost by 25. This bonus adds up for everyone close to you. While the EVP boost is active there will be a steady feather effect surounding you. The sound when blocking is like that of a Ragol Ring & you also can only get 1 per character.

Quest: Labyrinthine Trial
Description: A combat simulation has been prepared to help you build your team skills.
Client: Irene

Today's Rate is an online Extermination quest for up to 4 people. Dr. Montague is missing in this quest (he was on the PSODC version). Also, giving the chip to the lady will not result in a material. She will give you a monogrinder instead.

Quest: Today's Rate
Description: Prevent the disclosure of the research to the outside world! Destroy the host computer to prevent the disclosure!
Client: A spy who infiltrated the lab

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Khaotika
post Sep 17 2003, 06:13 AM
Post #19

Saw It Coming

Group: Associates
Member No.: 57

White Ring GET!!! beigebigrazz.gif

I don't care if it sucks def/element def wise, it's something new to me, and therefore, kicks ass.

I would have stuck around to help out anyone else, but I had other priorities, and needed sleep. I wanna get one for Andy and Sara, so I'm up for it again...on Sunday.

WHAR'S ME PURPLE RING?!?!?

-Khao

--------------------
Sometimes when I talk to people, I like to imagine a giant "EDIT" button over their head. Not that it matters, I always reach for "DELETE".

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Sep 17 2003, 07:29 PM
Post #20

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

The white ring, such a wonderful item, perfect for online merriages.

Here are some pointers

1. Group of 4 required
2. Run through the quest on vh to get layout and locations of capsules
3. All 4 members will need to split up, 1 to each warp and 1 to the secret door on left
4. Goto the 2 switch door first, 3 switch door second, and 4 switch door last
5. Area with the white smoke you will need to walk through it, not run.
6. If done correctly you should have 24 capsules when you get to the last big room, the one after the 4 switch door. 4 capsules appear after clearing the door
7. The last capsule appears in the first room. take warp back to P2 in last big room, then take main teleporter back down to cave

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:39 AM