IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Under the mouse., Adobe Illustrator fun.
AC9breaker
post Jun 3 2005, 01:09 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Well school is winding down to a close and I've completed alot of projects in my classes. In fact, in my graphic arts class I have done everything I needed for the year so I get to do whatever the hell I want. So I decided to work on some Adobe Illustrator stuffs. A few days ago some girl saw me doing a nice sketch of a friend and asked me to do a portrait of her. Impressed with what I had done, I asked her if I could use her face again for my adobe project and she gladly agreed. I finally finished putting on some of the finishing touches yesterday. Hope you guys enjoy, and tell me what fallacies it may have if any, I always appriciate criticism weather it be bad or good.

Linkey to the Portrait.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dive
post Jun 4 2005, 06:07 AM
Post #2

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

That's great work Breaker.

As for criticism, the only part I would work on more would be the eyes. The angle of the irises is great, and a tough thing to perfect, but the eyelashes could be softer. One thing to keep in mind when rendering the female face is to use as few lines as possible to maintain the illiusion of delicacy.

Great style though, let's see some more work!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:04 PM