Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Final Fantasy Tactics and others, PSOne style
unitself
post Apr 29 2004, 01:16 PM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

I have been hearing that alot of people really liked the original Tactics game for the PS1. Now, I have FFTA for the GBA and I love it. I play almost every (work) day during lunch and I am no where near done, and that's fine by me.
So, while I was surfing around looking to see if FFT was still available and how much it costs, I ran across this beauty of a screenshot.
It just made me laugh out loud so I thought I'd share with everyone.
user posted image
I don't know why, it just makes me laugh.

I think I might actually go find a pawn shopped PS1 and get this game. There are also a bunch of others that I would love to play too. Hell, you people rave about the FF series in general, so those are on my list. I LOVED Silent Hill 2 (xbox). It'd be fun to play SH1.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crushinator
post Apr 29 2004, 03:28 PM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Make sure you don't get duped by the morons that try to sell the "original" non-greatest hits FFT to you for $50 or whatever. Just pick up the GH version on the cheap and be a happier, richer man.

And along the same vein of strategy games, if you are a robot fan, DO NOT pass up Front Mission 3 (PS1). It's the real deal! Oh yeah, and you can get a free Front Mission 4 demo disc from Square-Enix if you sign up on their website, so go do it!

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:21 AM