IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mass Effect 3, Shepherd help us, you're our only hope!
Crushinator
post Dec 12 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

buttrock.gif sniperer.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crushinator
post Mar 12 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Yeah, I haven't actually touched the single player mode for the last 3 days because I've been so caught up in multiplayer. I started out playing as a vanguard, but that class isn't really for me. You have to spec all your shit into HP/Shields since the class is all about being up in the enemy's face, but I am always greedy and spec towards damage before defense beigelaugh.gif

I switched it up and am playing Sentinel now and I love it, I've specced to get my recast times down as fast as possible, and increase biotic combo damage. So i just Warp > Throw combo myself for massive damage. I also picked up the trick of only carrying one weapon from the people I've played online with, to maximize your recast speed bonus. Currently using the Phaeston assault rifle, but if I can get a better pistol I might switch to that to get even faster recasts.

Playing with a decent team certainly helps, I've been able to clear bronze's with a team of 3 as well as long as we work together. Typical XBL gung-ho COD type players running into the shit and dying like idiots at the lower levels. Now that I'm progressing I'm getting matched with more skilled players so its working out a lot better. We can beat silver missions pretty regularly, although vs reapers its damn near impossible on the final waves.

So is the Galactic Readiness % from multiplayer tied to the single player War Assets or something? I have the earth region at 100% and all the others at 97% currently. I thought it was some kind of persistent world collaborative effort among all players, but I guess its just tied to your individual game.

Also there's an achievement that says something about exporting your multiplayer character as a war asset or importing a ME3 character, what the hell is that talking about?

I beat insanity on ME2, so I'll probably tackle it on this game too. Good to hear its not as bullshit... the missions that gave me the most trouble on ME2 were the collector ones, just certain encounters were so brutal and your team would die in 1 second so you're basically soloing it.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:54 PM