Dorimaga Online Quest
Skorpius
post Apr 27 2004, 01:59 AM
Post #1

Silver Skorpion

Group: Associates
Member No.: 134

From PSOW
ST posted announcing that a new online quest is coming to Ep 3 on Tuesday, April 27th. "Dorimaga" is a 2 player online quest for the "Dorimaga" magazine. Dorimaga was the previous "Dreamcast Magazine" which has renamed itself when the Dreamcast stopped production. The prize from this online quest is the Dremaga (Game Magazine) card. You will cooperate with another player and face two strong Arkz characters with challenging decks. This quest will take place in the "VR:D" stage. This quest will be up until Thursday, May 13th.

I did this quest, and it rocks.

** Quest Spoilers **

There are two parts to this field. An outer cresent shape, and an inner 3x3 square. Player one is on the outside, and player two is on the inside. One is Akrz, One is Hunter, and you face two Hunter types, A HUcast, From Scandal 3 (offline Free battle) and a RAcast. The RAcast is a speedy little mofo, with 4 MV, 3 AP, he gave me problems with his brind of half-melee attacks. I haven't faced the HUcast yet, and from what I've seen, I don't want to..

user posted image

The prize is a wonderful, yet really crappy, magazine card!

Cost - 1
HP - 2
AP - +1
TP - 0
AP Assist - All ally field and story characters within one block of this card gain 1 AP.
Big Swing - All attacks and action attack cards cost one more ATK point.

user posted image

This is also US available, and you DO NOT have to be in the JP language settings, nor do you have to be in the JP servers, to gain access to it. TAKE THAT, lousy imports beigebigrazz.gif!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Castoth
post Apr 27 2004, 09:23 AM
Post #2

Disgruntled First Boss

Group: Associates
Member No.: 127

Actually, that would ROCK on Guykild. Abilities like that don't stack so his attacks would still cost 1 extra ATK anyway.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:57 AM