Reply to this topicStart new topic
No more HL, in case anyone cares.
DarkEpyon
post Nov 2 2003, 02:16 PM
Post #1

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Well, now that FF11 has reared its head, the end of an era has arrived. Those of you still playing will no longer see me roam the "whole new world" that Falz trashed. I bid planet Ragol a fond farewell. The past 2 and a half years have been a blast. From taking MetalGriever online for the first time with no keyboard and no general idea on how to play the game to hitting 200 with Zeota, it's been one hell of a ride. Above all else, I am truly blessed to have met so many great friends along the way. Many of whom will always have a place in my heart.

Will I be on the ep3 bandwagon? As I've mentioned before, no. Would I consider returning to PSO? Sure, providing a "true" sequal (an entirely new world and nothing tacked on to the current PSO story) does turn up in the next couple years.

The AT bank thing (not many outside the guild even knew it existed as far as I know) turned out to be a "vestigial organ" in the end. No one took anything out of it since no one corrupted or suffered a major in-game weapon-eating FSOD in the 4 months it was up. It was good to have around just in case though. Thankfully Squenix's game servers are decidedly less tumultuous than those of ST, so I seriously doubt there will be a need for such an operation there.

Pay no attention to the ramblings of this old Ragolian retiree.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DivA
post Nov 2 2003, 04:22 PM
Post #2

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

~Ragol shall miss you, DarkEpyon.. -.- once i held the desire to leave PsO, now it seems i shall be its last guardian while others venture forth to new lands, far away.. =.

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Nov 2 2003, 05:21 PM
Post #3

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

I bid thee a fond farewell, my old boomba hunting partner. Perhaps I might venture forth to world of FF XI someday hence

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Nov 2 2003, 05:38 PM
Post #4

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

If you do, we'll have a world pass with your name on it.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post Nov 2 2003, 07:55 PM
Post #5

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

Well damnn man, sucks to hear it. Well I'll miss ya buddy.. cry2.gif Well have fun with FF XI man, I'll be chillin with ya later. shades.gif

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Nov 2 2003, 10:19 PM
Post #6

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

Sorry to hear, but life must go on sometime. I, myself, still have a number of friends (besides AT) that play PSO. I will be a while longer at least. Not sure how long, but I find myself on there less. I also have been, as of lately, giving my self more study time as well. I will see you in FFXI~ at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 07:17 PM