IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?, WHAT THE FUCKKKK????
Crushinator
post Jul 30 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

I just got the fucking letter in my email today:

Notification of Enforcement Action
Medium risk You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:
Tue 7/29/08 5:35 PM
To:
mrcrushin@hotmail.com

Inappropriate Content

Do not respond to this email address. It is not monitored.

This email is to notify you that your Xbox Live account privileges have been suspended due to feedback received from other Xbox Live users about your inappropriate content on the service. Additionally, Xbox Live has deleted the content in question.

You have been sent a message in the Xbox Live Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end. During this suspension time, you will not be able to log into Xbox Live. Your Xbox Live privileges will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period. The length of a suspension is not announced by Xbox Customer Support and is subject to change without prior notice by Xbox Live.

Xbox Live expects that all customers abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while playing on the Xbox Live service. You can view the Code of Conduct from the Xbox Live Dashboard under Xbox Live Policies in Account Management, or by visiting http://www.xbox.com/live/legal/legal-tou.htm. Your failure to abide by the Code of Conduct in the future may result in, among other things, longer suspension periods or cancellation of your account.

If you have any questions regarding the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, please contact Xbox Customer Support.

Thank you

Xbox Live Community Management team

I try to log into Xbox.com to see the message and it says "This account is BANZORED". WHAT THE FUCK? I have been on vacation out of town for the last week and I haven't even been on XBL! As a matter of fact I can't even remember the last game I played publicly on XBL... the last multiplayer I did on there was GTA4 but that was a private game with just me, Tanshin, and Donkey... Before that the last time I played with random people was on Halo 3 back when the new map came out on July 7th! And I didn't even use my mic that day because I didn't want to talk to the Halo dweebs! WHAT THE FUCK!

I know I may let off the occasional rough language online, but I never ever shit talk in a cruel manner, always appreciate a good game, and I always play fair. Hell thats why I put myself in the "Pro" category instead of "Underground". WHAT THE HELL?

Was it something in my profile? All in there was a silly quote "If he wasn't black, I'd swear he was a robot" and URLs for AT and Ninjagamer. HOW CAN THAT CAUSE ME TO BE BANZORED WHEN IM NOT EVEN THERE? WTFFFFFFF

When I get back home and see the actual message I am SO calling MS and giving them a piece of my mind, this is FUCKING BULLSHIT.

crash.gif crash.gif crash.gif

EDIT: I accidentally posted this as Tanshin since I was logged on his computer beigerolleyes.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Knightsword
post Jul 30 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #2

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

I suppose some where crushin must be sexual innuendo, that or a room mate or something screwed ya over. Post it on some site that gets linked to Kotaku or something for some real fun.

Someone was on your account today, playing gta iv and geometry wars evolved
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:12 PM