Reply to this topicStart new topic
EP 2 battling, out of practice!
unitself
post Dec 9 2003, 10:11 AM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

Man! I took Terran, my lvl 36 FOmar, onto the Seaside, the Mountain and the Forest this morning. OUCH!!! First off, the huge plant killed me once, but I came back and sprayed it with weed-b-gone and fixed his smart mouth. That plant did something I had never seen before also. He zapped me with something and I lost all of my TP points. Very weird! Then, in the mountains, that giant, fist smashing, goat bearded gorrila/devil thing killed me three times! THREE TIMES! One fist pound does like 150 damage and for a weak little FO like Terran, that's 3/4 closer to death. But, I came back and kicked his butt. The only one I didn't have trouble with was the big ass mosquito boss. I got lucky and was able to shoot him from afar without giving him a real chance to fight back. Fair? BAH! Screw fair!
Then, after the wall came down I set my sights towards the Gal De Val. Countless Sinows later... the big griffon bastard killed me with one swipe.

Why, oh why did ST make the EXP less in EP2? You work so much harder for less! Annoying!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DivA
post Dec 9 2003, 11:14 AM
Post #2

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

~indeed, many elements of playing seem to be harder-set for episode-2.. spinning.gif last night, i did a combination of leveling in episode-2 & lobby hopping; some lobbies are filled with unusual characters, but then that's what makes this game fun to play i suppose.. oO that reminds me ~ anyone playing tonight? i'll be online this evening to level-up fay.. =.

+Quote Post
Mute
post Dec 9 2003, 02:00 PM
Post #3

Sunbro

Member No.: 25

Was this in Hard mode? I know the Episode II exp pretty much stinks until Ultimate. Especially what the bosses yield. And offline for a young FO isn't necessarily a breeze.
I usually don't clear any of Episode 2 Offline until I get to Ultimate. >_>;

And yes, DivA, I'll probably be online tonight. I dunno if I have anyone around fay's level though. =/ We'll just have to wait and see I guess. ;D

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
unitself
post Dec 9 2003, 03:50 PM
Post #4

green and square

Member No.: 49

Hard mode? Mute, I thought you knew me brotha! My FO crumbles at a slight breeze... I die very quickly on anything other than Normal. Shit, the teleport down even does damage. :D
Oh, and, I'll be on tonight as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:20 PM