Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

X2, X-Men Style!
Dive
post May 5 2003, 01:24 PM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

Anyone else get a chance to see this yet? I am a huge X-Men fan and have been since I was quite young. I have collected and read the comic series for a long time and have a huge collection of issues. I was really impressed with the first movie and didn't think it could be better, but this one is far superior. Brian Singer has outdone himself this time, better capturing the feel of the series. I won't go into details and give away any plot elements but I want to say that this movie is well worth the admission. Even if you are not a fan I encourage you to see it.

trophy.gif king.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crushinator
post May 6 2003, 09:52 AM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

I also enjoyed this movie. I thought the way the used/killed off Lady Deathstryke was kinda stupid though. Weren't she and wolvering supposed to have a past or some such shit? They totally left it open for the sequal, with lots of foreshadowing of a certain X-men story arc right there at the end. Need to have some Juggernaut and Apocalypse next time though!

Favorite parts for me were the opening with Nightcrawler, the method through which Magneto escaped, and Collosus' cameo, cuz he rules beigebiggrin.gif.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:09 AM