Reply to this topicStart new topic
Finally 199, very close to it at least.
DarkEpyon
post Oct 3 2003, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Since I know for a fact that at 199 I will get a barrage of "how much to 200?" questions, my plan is to put that number in my info board. Of course I'll keep it current and adjust it accordingly between games. Should anyone ask that burning question, I'll just tell them where to look. Hey crush, maybe you should try that too.

If I really pushed it, I COULD end all this by either Sunday or Monday (1.5mil today, 2million tomorrow and Sunday), but I'm not going to attempt that. After hitting 200, I believe it will be time for me to head out to PSO pasture. That is if I can get a new PC in time for FF11. I'll still keep the HL up for when it's time for a friend of mine to get his 2nd lv200 and that will be it. As for ep3, well maybe, maybe not... Since I was part of the trial, I do get the final copy when it comes out in November, though I may or may not just sell that on eBay.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
unitself
post Oct 3 2003, 04:00 PM
Post #2

green and square

Member No.: 49

I don't see how you guys can make it that far.
I have been in the 110 - 120 range forever. Leveling up is like mowing the lawn with a pair of scissors.
The main problem now is the fact that I am so very sick of my mechguns I could cry. But, I am at that stage where any other weapon gets me too close and I get pounded.
Maybe I should try EP2? I know the exp. is less, but the atmosphere is different and so might be the rares. Maybe?
*fingers crossed*
Of course, that means I still have to go unlock it all offline... joy!

Anyway, back to the original post. Very nice! They should give you guys who make 200 a prize or something. At least a nice animation!

CONGRATS! YOU ARE THE LEVEL 200!
boo.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Oct 3 2003, 04:04 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (unitself @ Oct 3 2003, 05:00 PM)
I don't see how you guys can make it that far.
I have been in the 110 - 120 range forever. Leveling up is like mowing the lawn with a pair of scissors.
The main problem now is the fact that I am so very sick of my mechguns I could cry. But, I am at that stage where any other weapon gets me too close and I get pounded.
Maybe I should try EP2? I know the exp. is less, but the atmosphere is different and so might be the rares. Maybe?
*fingers crossed*
Of course, that means I still have to go unlock it all offline... joy!

Anyway, back to the original post. Very nice! They should give you guys who make 200 a prize or something. At least a nice animation!

CONGRATS! YOU ARE THE LEVEL 200!
boo.gif

Then all the recobox kiddies would've obtained theirs unjustly. Hey scu, maybe you should accompany me on my ruins runs. On weekdays I usually get in 3 or 4. Weekends, I'm usually doing about 7 or 8. Anyone who's searched my card knows they'll either see me in ant 8-13 or in a ruins game.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
WiLDFiRe
post Oct 3 2003, 05:00 PM
Post #4

i r teh leedah d00d

Group: Associates
Member No.: 38

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Gen. Relina lv149 FOnewearl

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Oct 3 2003, 05:02 PM
Post #5

Mind telling me what that row of dancing Pikachus is supposed to mean?

--------------------

-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Riel
post Oct 3 2003, 06:41 PM
Post #6

Guardian Armor

Member No.: 14

Hehe i think they are bowing...

You are almost there DE,that's cool.Keep us posted here when you get even closer,i would love to be online when it happens,if not in game with you at least in the lobby when you come out of game. buttrock.gif

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
Mute
post Oct 4 2003, 09:20 AM
Post #7

Sunbro

Member No.: 25

w00t! almost there. Now that last level is gonna be forever and a day. beigedead.gif

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Dive
post Oct 4 2003, 10:45 AM
Post #8

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

So how much to 200???? beigelaugh.gif

seriously, congrats on almost getting to 200, I'm sorry I won't be online to see it when it happens.

at-emote1.gif

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Oct 4 2003, 01:51 PM
Post #9

As of this posting I have about another 4.3mil to go. By the time I finish for the night, my goal is to get down to about 3.3mil. I plan to have just over half of it gone by Tuesday. I'm shooting for this time next week when I finally end this. Thanks for your support guys.

--------------------

-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Oct 4 2003, 10:14 PM
Post #10

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

Congradulations on your 199. I do not know where Crush stands, but it will be a sight if you beat him to 200... at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
OzzaJW
post Oct 5 2003, 03:29 AM
Post #11

Psy Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 24

Congrats on the 199!!!! not too long off the 200 now.

I assume you mean BonusKun by the second 200? how far is Sengoku off it now?

I think he's the furthest US person along the lines of levels so far, but i know a Japanese player with 3 200's currently, and he had another 2 but they corrupted a while back.

You gonna be like most others and try and hit it on Ult Flow or Falz? On my DC 200 i wanted it for normal Dragon as it was the first boss i ever played against on the game.

--------------------
user posted image
Co-founder of Intrinity-the Era of Destiny

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Oct 5 2003, 08:26 AM
Post #12

Sengoku/BonusKun was like 192 last I checked. However, he's been playing his HUnewearl the most lately.

As for my intended target, some of you may know already that it is indeed olga flow. Something about the "you are the hero" screen and the music just feels so climactic to me.

Furthest US player along is someone by the name of *Lena* whom has 3 lv200s with #4 about half-way there. And Nova, who is now infamous for that penis symbol in ant 8-1 would've been one of the premiere lv200 FOmars were it not for being corrupted in january.

--------------------

-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Oct 5 2003, 12:48 PM
Post #13

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (DarkEpyon @ Oct 5 2003, 07:26 AM)
And Nova, who is now infamous for that penis symbol in ant 8-1 would've been one of the premiere lv200 FOmars were it not for being corrupted in january.

Okay, I have to say that is the lamest thing I have ever seen. I can not stand being in that lobby anymore >< guns.gif at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
Azrael
post Oct 5 2003, 01:51 PM
Post #14

Busy In Hell

Member No.: 51

I actually can't stand that Nova dude. I'm not going into much more detail but some things were said about him by me in the lobby to try and get him to stop but with no luck. Anyway, Good Luck in reaching 200. I would be not too far behind if I hadn't corrupted or spen so much time deciding what to play as. I'm not really sure if I'll even be there anytime soon with the way I play multi-chars and all but I'm gonna try to hang in there until I get at least 2 (or 1) to 200. BTW, those dancing Pikachus scare me. hangsmiley.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PSO BB:PSO BB Chars: Fred lv77 HUnewearl
Aquarius-X lv10 RAmarl
Watch DScc in action at DScc Vision Az

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Oct 5 2003, 01:57 PM
Post #15

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Yea thats pretty annoying. But i found it funny how yesterday some FOnewmen was telling him and Z to stop or else he would corrupt them. He said he worked for sega too.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 10:09 AM