Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Final Fantasy Tactics and others, PSOne style
unitself
post Apr 29 2004, 01:16 PM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

I have been hearing that alot of people really liked the original Tactics game for the PS1. Now, I have FFTA for the GBA and I love it. I play almost every (work) day during lunch and I am no where near done, and that's fine by me.
So, while I was surfing around looking to see if FFT was still available and how much it costs, I ran across this beauty of a screenshot.
It just made me laugh out loud so I thought I'd share with everyone.
user posted image
I don't know why, it just makes me laugh.

I think I might actually go find a pawn shopped PS1 and get this game. There are also a bunch of others that I would love to play too. Hell, you people rave about the FF series in general, so those are on my list. I LOVED Silent Hill 2 (xbox). It'd be fun to play SH1.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mute
post Apr 29 2004, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

Heck you may not even have to buy a pawn shopped PS1. I think the new ones are about dirt cheap these days. Plus, you should be able to find FFT for around $14.99 brand new. I highly recommend picking it up. I've never played FFTA but I do know that FFT is the real deal. The story itself is envigorating while the gameplay possibilities are endless. You can focus on leveling up random dudes or on unlocking all the secret characters and their special abilities. I spent countless hours on this game and easily consider it one of the best I've ever played. Do yourself a favor and pick this little gem up.
;)

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:45 AM