Long time no see....
Sheik
post Jan 18 2007, 02:33 AM
Post #1

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

First of all, long time no see...
I have been quite busy lately in school, Washington State University, working on my degree in electrical engineering.

I was reading around the internet lately and ran across the information that the gamecube servers for PSO are sutting down April 1st at midnight (possibly JST) and it is kinda sad to see it go, and I know I haven't been around here so much posting, so, hey, I guess I can start up again.

I recently (a few weeks ago) played PSO gamecube offline, and couldn't complete ultimate solo EP2 (because I am like level 121 or something now), and couldn't clear the mini-bosses in CCA.

Anyway, that just brings back memories, and such...

As Alisha said in another topic, she is not the only one still on FFXI, that is my main thing I am playing lately, although it has slowed down lately.

My brother has decided to start playing it (kidna late, eh?) so he has a world pass from me, but everything in that game is so slow to do. Leveling has just gotten slower with the pass of time and the fewer and fewer players in there, but at least they are taking action aginst RMT operations very seriously now, kinda late for that though.

Galactia is still online there too, and a few other people I know, Crush.

Seeing all this excitement in PSU (as I am late to this as always) I should go out and try it. Everyone around here that used to play PSO gamecube I bet has it except me... figures.
P.S. I still like the seabed skin on the site Dive!

But, I wish we could still play EP1 and EP2 online, those were the times.
I might have to get ahold of a PSO server and set it up or something so me or others could play it if they still have the game and such.

Anyways, I just had to say hi from such a long time ago, and hopefully I am still recognized around here, although I have been kinda dorment for quite a looooonnngggg time... but I guess my account still logs in here for a reason.

See ya all later!
--Sheik
or mostly I am now known as Neola on FFXI, but if I change that here too soon, ill get everyone confused!

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:55 AM