Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PSO EP1, 2 and 3
Dorian
post Mar 31 2004, 04:15 AM
Post #1

Local 804

Group: Associates
Member No.: 66

Heya! I just got online with my GC and started playing PSO, you should all join me!

Hehe, For all those who still play where could I possible see you online ship wise. Mostly no one is ever on..

Hehe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post Apr 1 2004, 04:02 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Well ever since most of the tribe migrated to FFXI that block has been pretty empty.
Anteras 5 is the old Ragol.com/AH-king Ship and is where most people hang out now a days and some really cool nice people too. If not go to altair 5. I should note that those of us who still play mostly are on PSO3 now so you wont find us in the regluar PSO2 Lobbys. Like I said before. I will have choice search on so if you find my name mail me and let me know. It will be under "Destined Encounter". Other options leave on default.^-^

Now the question is not where do we play.... But when do we play. Most of us are half Vampires so your best bet is sometime late night. Im on usually after 12:AM or 10 PM

as for FSODing not as bad as it use to be on EP2. Since now they moved to PSO3 and are trying to FSOD people there. >.< Athough it seems like ST is actually working on a solution to this problem =o

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:37 PM