Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

GBA-SP fun
unitself
post Aug 14 2003, 01:50 PM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

Since I am such an Animal Crossing fan and stuff, I decided to get a GBA-SP a few days ago. Now I can visit the island (AC island). There are some other things too, like Sonic stuff (chao related) and some PSO stuff too (Nights mini game).
But, I needed a game to go with it so I picked up a used copy of last years Golden Sun. Not the new one that just came out, but the first one. I just have to say that this game is great! It's a lot of fun and the graphics are excellent. I was really impressed when I saw how detailed the GBA-SP is capable of.
So, thumbs up for Golden Sun! I have just started and have only played about 5 hours (maybe). I hear (read) that the game is supposed to be upwards of 50 hours to finish, so it looks like I will be busy for the next few weeks / months. Does anyone else have a GBA-SP? Do they recommend any games?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Vitamin D
post Aug 17 2003, 11:35 AM
Post #2

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

*Hugs GBA*

I don't have an SP (I got a normal GBA and the player...both combined equal the price of an SP >_<) I'm waiting for the Black ones to be released (My GC, Controllers, and player are black, so why stop? beigelaugh.gif ) The games I have are Zelda, Mario Kart, Mega Man and Bass, Wario Ware, Puzzle Fighter, and Pokemon. I'm buying Advance Wars and Sonic Advance 2 before I got back to school. Pwnage. Oh yeah, and Double Dragon is gonna be tight king.gif

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:09 PM