IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1001001, I'm Crushinator and I like to have fun.
AC9breaker
post Nov 19 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Say hello to, Apocalypse Tribe the Game, first character. The Crushinating super hero Crushinator. He'll crushinate your mom and he'll crushinate your dad.
user posted image

I've actually had this done for awhile and didn't wanna post it yet intill I had all the Crushinator animations complete. I even had all the sketchs done for all the animations but, due to the fact that I am a procrastinating lunkhead I held of on scanning them and working on them on my cpu. My nieces discovered my art and my pentel markers and decided they would look better with some color. Therefore completly destroying them. beigesigh.gif But it should be easier to do them again now that I already have an image of the poses and perspectives Im hoping to have a few more done by the end of this month.

Oh yeah and to commemorate the awesomness that is The crushinating superhero, I've added the Tracks Mammal Intros, Everyone's Going Down and, Doreamon's Song to my AT radio playlist. So be sure to tune in to catch these and many more great songs like these. (O'-')>

Please feel free to add any type of suggestions, comments, dislikes, turn-ons, and susceptibility to any type of disease. beigelaugh.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Vitamin D
post Dec 24 2005, 12:05 PM
Post #2

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

Hahahahahahaha. That's the shit. beigelaugh.gif

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
AC9breaker   1001001   Nov 19 2005, 12:00 PM
Wiryu   i'm real itchy in my surprise area lately, thi...   Nov 19 2005, 12:53 PM
Crushinator   That animation is beyond awesome, AC. Great wor...   Nov 26 2005, 01:02 AM
Alisha   now that ive heard crushinators rap thats to AC i ...   Dec 23 2005, 03:43 PM
AC9breaker   Oh shit! haha Duck king. lmao @ Vitamen D.   Dec 24 2005, 04:07 AM
Knightsword   haha thats great   Dec 24 2005, 04:22 AM
Wiryu   ha ha, that's wonderous!   Dec 24 2005, 04:47 AM
Vitamin D   Hahahahahahaha. That's the shit.   Dec 24 2005, 12:05 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:55 PM