Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello, Old friends.
Henge
post Feb 7 2014, 02:03 AM
Post #1

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

I was just reminiscing about old times, when I decided to pop in here, and see what's going on.

Hole-E-Hell, it has been 4 years since I last visited or posted, time flies, and life has been a roller coaster.

The last 4 years have brought me many ups and downs, a couple different states of residency, a couple different apartments, Marriage, at least one very close brush with death, A return to higher education, a complete lifestyle change, loss of 100 pounds in 12 months, and the list goes on, never a dull moment.

I honestly do not game that much anymore, There's so many titles I never got to on the 360 and PS3, let alone these new consoles. When I changed my lifestyle, I really got into the outdoors, hunting and shooting, which lead me down the path of building and repairing firearms as a hobby. as well as offroading, fun stuff.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I hope you all are doing well, and just where you need to be on your path in life.

If any of you would like my email, ill gladly PM it to you, my disappearance from the radar again is, always a possibility. I'm slippery like that.

IVI/Woe/Henge, Ah fuck it, Ben.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Alisha
post Mar 22 2015, 12:51 PM
Post #2

Monk Princess

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 11

funny i came here due to some news i got about FF11 seems like just yesterday we were all playing together on there.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:22 AM