IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rare drop list w/ new added difficulty of drops, Fun? ^.@ ?
Khaotika
post Jul 9 2003, 11:26 AM
Post #1

Saw It Coming

Group: Associates
Member No.: 57

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/393/393635p1.html

A good friend of mine on PSO sent this list to me and my brother a few weeks back. It seems to be pretty accurate for the most part, although it seems to give a lower number to stuff like Dragon Slayer, Final Impact, Combats etc...they should be 8. -.-;

Anyway according to this list it will be nigh impossible for me to get Psycho Wand and Heaven's Punisher, a snowball's chance in hell for Lavis Cannon, and that I was somehow extremely lucky to find 2 Sacred Guards and that Standstill Shield. (Go figure)

Whatcha think? beigebigrazz.gif

-Khao

--------------------
Sometimes when I talk to people, I like to imagine a giant "EDIT" button over their head. Not that it matters, I always reach for "DELETE".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bryn
post Jul 9 2003, 11:56 AM
Post #2

Nothing but the rain.

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 5

Well from what I can determine from items I've found, it seems pretty accurate. But one thing leads me to a couple of slightly off topic questsions:

It lists Red Ring as a findable item drop in GC, where in other places its only listed on the DC & PC version. Has anyone seen one in GC, does it really exist? Also, the Rico items are listed as Falz drops and since the glasses are around he had to have dropped at least one pair, but has anyone ever seen Falz drop a rare?

+Quote Post
Khaotika
post Jul 9 2003, 12:16 PM
Post #3

Saw It Coming

QUOTE (Bryn @ Jul 9 2003, 12:56 PM)
It lists Red Ring as a findable item drop in GC, where in other places its only listed on the DC & PC version. Has anyone seen one in GC, does it really exist? Also, the Rico items are listed as Falz drops and since the glasses are around he had to have dropped at least one pair, but has anyone ever seen Falz drop a rare?

It probably does exist, but it's in the realm of Parasitic Gene "Flow". As in, someone somewhere, if all the stars are all lit up, the planets are aligning, yadda yadda yadda...it drops. Then someone gets ahold of it, dupes it, and awaaaaaaay we go.

As for ever seeing Falzies drop a rare, no.

I miss the Rings. I got a Purple Ring (one of the last things I ever found) back on v2 and I never leveled high enough to use it. -.-;;

-Khao

--------------------
Sometimes when I talk to people, I like to imagine a giant "EDIT" button over their head. Not that it matters, I always reach for "DELETE".

+Quote Post
Ether
post Jul 9 2003, 01:29 PM
Post #4

+4 HP

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 41

Seems pretty accurate, nearly everything good I've found is listed as a 5. Rarest thing I've found according to it was a Secure Feet which is listed as 3 where I got it, seems about right

+Quote Post
Mute
post Jul 9 2003, 04:09 PM
Post #5

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

QUOTE (Bryn @ Jul 9 2003, 12:56 PM)
Also, the Rico items are listed as Falz drops and since the glasses are around he had to have dropped at least one pair, but has anyone ever seen Falz drop a rare?

I don't believe that is entirely accurate. It's been documented that Whitill's can find Rico's Glasses from Del-Ds and Rico's Earrings from Dark Bringers in Ultimate Ruins. Other than that, perhaps Khaotika is right, maybe Rico (after doing the Dark Weapons thing to see her) drops the elusive Red Ring once in a blue moon or something.

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Angel
post Jul 9 2003, 04:19 PM
Post #6

Psy Armor

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (Khaotika @ Jul 9 2003, 01:26 PM)
Anyway according to this list it will be nigh impossible for me to get Psycho Wand and Heaven's Punisher, a snowball's chance in hell for Lavis Cannon, and that I was somehow extremely lucky to find 2 Sacred Guards and that Standstill Shield. (Go figure)

Whatcha think? beigebigrazz.gif

-Khao

Pretty spiffy, I say. Regarding the lavis? I've seen it drop once beigebiggrin.gif For Forever Zero actually, in Pinkal Caves from a blue slime. So there's some hope..hehe.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
OzzaJW
post Jul 10 2003, 10:25 AM
Post #7

Psy Armor

Member No.: 24

Falz drops= actually true. The thign is that when the item drops, you are on the large ring above the floor, and it drops in the center, and half way between the floors. I know it seems crazy, but when you go back to ragol, you can get a very slight glimpse of the item suspended in the air (it's fairly high up and hard to get the angle). if i check my old VMU's from DC i can probly find some pictures of it, as i took a few of the item's that have dropped. if i still have them and find a way to upload i'll post them here. I don't think sega took out the glitch on GCPSO, so i presume they still drop.

--------------------
user posted image
Co-founder of Intrinity-the Era of Destiny

+Quote Post
Forever Zero
post Jul 10 2003, 03:51 PM
Post #8

Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 55

Wow, I never knew Falz dropped items O_O A friend told me long ago that he got a Heaven's Punisher from Falz back in ver 1. I didn't belive it, but maybe it was true :O

And yea, I found Lavis Cannon a few months ago. I lost it in corruption though, but I plan to find another. It can be done! *is still looking for 2 syncestas too*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Jul 10 2003, 07:00 PM
Post #9

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

Back on ver 2, I think falz dropped the Sacred garment on ult

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Jul 10 2003, 07:51 PM
Post #10

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

lol the only thing I've known DF to puke up in the DC days were brionacs, gae bolgs, and the like.
I question the validity of some of these listings. Mainly the ones involving Dark Falz and Olga Flow. The rest of it seems plausable.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Khaotika
post Jul 11 2003, 04:33 AM
Post #11

Saw It Coming

Btw, I meant the snowball's chance in hell comments towards my main char's ID. I'd be better off looking for them in Sara or Andy's IDs. beigebigrazz.gif

In any case the first Lavis I find won't be mine to keep.

Nor the 2nd....

....possibly the 3rd....

-Khao

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 05:21 PM