Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

World of Pandacraft, Mists of Pandaria Expansion
HC82
post Sep 20 2012, 02:44 PM
Post #1

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

So, this game comes out in five days. I know we have some dedicated WoWers at AT. Whose actually going to get this game or at least try it out? I tried out the Cataclysm expansion and it was fun to level to 85 and reroll some old classes to try out the new beginning leveling content. But beyond that, raiding isn't really my thing (Grinding for gear gets mentally unhealthy for me). If I do pick this up, which I haven't decided yet, it's going to last me, maybe 90 days tops, which isn't bad for a one time purchase.

Deep down inside, you know you've always wanted to be a Kung-Fu Panda... amirite!?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Crushinator
post Sep 20 2012, 03:55 PM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

GW2 is more than enough MMO for me. We're getting into the heavy release season and there's waaaaaay too many other games I'd rather be playing than Kung Fu Panda Online.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Oddies da Nerfed
post Sep 20 2012, 09:20 PM
Post #3

Pray for Mojo.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 165

QUOTE(Crushinator @ Sep 20 2012, 03:55 PM) *
GW2 is more than enough MMO for me. We're getting into the heavy release season and there's waaaaaay too many other games I'd rather be playing than Kung Fu Panda Online.

Pretty much this. I have had a beta invite for months and couldn't be assed to play. WoW has become way too shitty of a game these days (see: D3) for me to care. GW2 is a lot more fun and actiony and I can accomplish more even with limited time, plus the pvp is just better. Add in TSW which I love for the different style and quests and pandaland is just blah.

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Sep 20 2012, 09:26 PM
Post #4

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

I am an officer of a semi-hardcore raiding guild, so I will be picking it up. I played a little bit of the beta and the quests in Panda Land are pretty damn terrible and stale. Which is very surprising because Wrath and Cataclysm was pretty awesome for questing. The same formula they perfected in Cataclysm is there, but they decided to add a ton bullshit cutscenes and npc dialogue. Besides that it just feels like it is going through the motions.

There will be a lot more stuff for end game besides 5 man and Raiding, so that is a thing now. But yeah, I would not be playing this 16 hours a week for the past several years if the Raiding was not still providing a challenge and I did not have a good group of people I love Raiding with. Boss encounters are still top notch.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Retehi
post Sep 24 2012, 11:07 AM
Post #5

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

I'm gonna wait a couple of days to get it, I'm pretty sure the servers are gonna be like a clogged toilet on launch, and then on.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:32 PM