Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RE-DS rumors, zombie killin on the go
unitself
post Jul 6 2005, 07:24 AM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

According to computerandvideogames.com, there are rumors about Resident Evil coming to the Nintendo DS. It was a small article and they didn't have anything "real" to say other than speculation about what the game could be like, and they also mentioned that Capcom would neither "confirm nor deny anything".

Still, this is cool news. It would give me something else to play other than Animal Crossing DS. beigesmile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post Nov 11 2005, 06:50 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

I'm a little bias when it comes to Resident Evil. I really enjoy the series so I'm being optomistic on this. Although I'm a little weary how multiplayer will be, especially after being dissapointed with the very weak Resident Evil : Outbreak. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it the online systems, and buddy system as cumbersome as RE:Outbreak and Monster Hunter. Some of the features would be pretty cool though if done right.

Actually one of those screenshots inspired a concept for a game I have for DS. I call it DJ Revolution. The concept would be to use the bottom touch screen to mix music. The top screen would be like a view of the party, and depending on how good your mixing skills where the party would be jumping. If you skills are lame the party is lame. Another would thing would be to use the wifi ability to download specially made songs for thi game and stuff. Or you can have a battle against other DJ's. It would be sweet.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:01 AM